Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
By the way, I used NightHacker's Sofia 8 for this render. Now I want to get Sam involved but I'm not finding the model for Sam (he doesn't have an entry on the initial awaam fan art page). Anyone know how I can reproduce Sam?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
By the way, I used NightHacker's Sofia 8 for this render. Now I want to get Sam involved but I'm not finding the model for Sam (he doesn't have an entry on the initial awaam fan art page). Anyone know how I can reproduce Sam?
I'm honoured.

The assets for Sam are as follows...
Character, "Sasori for Kenji 7" contained inside:
Hair, "Fraser Hair" contained inside:

Attached is my Scene Subset of Sam...
View attachment Sam.7z

I may have genitals and pubic hair with that scene subset.

Reactions: globsis

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Welcome, dear friends!
This is my post, on behalf of me and my friend, globsis.
Excuse me, before I get to the point, I want to philosophize a little.
We are people who have been living on this sinful earth for a long time and different times were good in their own way. But I want to celebrate our time, the time when the Internet appeared!
Thanks to this remarkable invention of mankind, we have received a unique opportunity to communicate despite the fact that we are separated by Countries, borders, time and vast distances!
I am grateful to the Internet and its creators, as well as the creators of this resource https://f95zone.to /, for having met wonderful people and for having the opportunity to communicate with you all!
Special thanks to the artists who publish their works in this fan art branch! Your works, friends, please us all, they do not leave anyone indifferent, sometimes they become a trigger and awaken imagination and desires!
That's exactly what happened to me when I saw this magnificent work of the Old Dog:

1655799826418.png

This wonderful render excited my imagination and a little story was born in my head, which you and I, friends, were happy to share with globsis.
My sincere thanks to globsis for his huge contribution and a large amount of work that allowed to visualize fantasy. It's like some kind of miracle, what was in your head turned out to be online, accessible to everyone who is interested in it.
Thank you, my dear friend!
I'm sorry, friends, for being sentimental, but I also want to thank all the guests of this forum for their feedback and ratings, even for negative ones.

And now to your attention the continuation and ending of the mini-story - "Surprise for the boss!"
Also, without a doubt, we are grateful to L&P for creating AWAM, thanks to which we all gathered here!
Me and globsis are grateful to Bibifoc!
Thanks a lot for the help in coding, Bibifoc!

Download links:
mac

win_linux

(win - linux) (mac)

mac

win_linux

win_linux

mac

Test version for Android:

Dear friends, if any of the artists have a desire to continue our work and create a mini continuation story, for example, Sophia's meeting with Sam or group sex with three men, globsis kindly agreed to add your materials and continue the fan game.
Contact him in a personal message.
Enjoy watching it all!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes