Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I have a question did I read the intent of this game wrong ( the final task), I felt like the first 5 updates were about getting Sophia to break and come to terms with being Aiden's and his gangs plaything? Kind of like the way myriam does for Anthony in project Miriam. Then in this last episode instead of following that the gang turns on Aiden and it looks like Sophia will rid herself of Aiden and his tasks.
It seem so for me also and I don't like the turn of event.
I hope there will be a twist.
Hopefully...

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I posted some teasers on my page, check it out! Working hard to finish the Final Task, but the perfectionist in me has me going back to make changes (as you'll see from the 1st teaser to 2nd). Also trying to dabble more into animations, which if you're not aware, is a monstrous task in Daz.

As for my , all content there is free! But if you want to support me with more than your appreciation, I won't complain, but totally not necessary. Your support does help pay for my redicilous electricity bill from all the rendering, so thank you!

P.S. I've paused the paid subscription until I release the next update (no intention of milking anyone for anything).

Okay, back to work!
an unseen pic of Pixil working on his game 36fbab461c4a4415bbf2d50d9d9838eb.jpeg

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I wish there was a fan made out with the mother and daughter
Go check out ST-9pol chapters 4 and 4.2. I know both of those have mother daughter stuff. There might be more, but I don't remember. Free download at subscribestar.adult/st-9pol. I am disabled and on a very fixed income. I can't give money to a lot of things, but I did join his site at the lowest level because I have enjoyed his story so much. Don't agree with every choice, but weekly updates and good renders make it worth your money.
1713448715525.png

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Go check out ST-9pol chapters 4 and 4.2. I know both of those have mother daughter stuff. There might be more, but I don't remember. Free download at subscribestar.adult/st-9pol. I am disabled and on a very fixed income. I can't give money to a lot of things, but I did join his site at the lowest level because I have enjoyed his story so much. Don't agree with every choice, but weekly updates and good renders make it worth your money.
View attachment 3552305
ST9-Pol has an entire Series. It starts with Chapter 1, The Fashion Show, then on to Chapter 2, Sunday at the Beach (which is my favorite). I think that he's up tp Chapter 5.3 now and he's expanded on a scene from Fashion Show, to serve as a prequel to it. The overall story is intriguing and always have hot scenes and situations. I'm a Big fan of his work.

Reactions: Parkernfc and peas
Apr 4, 2024
I have a question did I read the intent of this game wrong ( the final task), I felt like the first 5 updates were about getting Sophia to break and come to terms with being Aiden's and his gangs plaything? Kind of like the way myriam does for Anthony in project Miriam. Then in this last episode instead of following that the gang turns on Aiden and it looks like Sophia will rid herself of Aiden and his tasks.
I do not think so. In another fan game, Sofia has two new storylines - the first is an arrest for molestation, and the second turns into "Aiden's toy", so I think Pixel will also come up with something similar with an open ending, as a hint to continue the story)

caliluv49

Aug 8, 2022
I do not think so. In another fan game, Sofia has two new storylines - the first is an arrest for molestation, and the second turns into "Aiden's toy", so I think Pixel will also come up with something similar with an open ending, as a hint to continue the story)
Unfortunately, that other dev isn't a good writer (or storyteller). The images are no where near the same quality as Pixil. Bless him for trying, but he needs help. English isn't his 1st language, so maybe in other languages the writing is better... not certain though, because regardless the plot is pretty disjointed.

• Sad
Reactions: DNCH2019

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You're the second person that I've read that mentions a storyline where Sophia's arrested for molestation. What's the name of the story and who is it by? I'd like to get it, if it's possible.

Reactions: bayrischman

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
I don't know if you're being facetious or not but, I read someone's post about that almost 6 months ago. :unsure:
v1.0 is the completion of the revenge storyline which two alternate endings (Sophia is arrested and Sophia becomes a sex slave to Aiden). its your choice to download and watch or not.

Reactions: fiuojui

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
View attachment 3552305
Yea he ruined it by throwing the son in smh talk bout to many people pull away from true girl on girl

Tonga1977

Jul 30, 2020
View attachment 1744177

Overview:
A fan-made "A Wife and Mother" mini-game By Pixil.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Pixil F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: The Final Task - 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Part 5 - The Final Task v0.6

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: Hotfix (for v0.6)

Part 4 - A Date with Linda
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Part 3 - The Morning After
Win/Linux
: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

Part 2 - Dress Up
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Part 1 - Classroom Fantasies
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: MAC*

Extras:
Italian Translation* - SPANISH TRANSLATION PART 1* - SPANISH TRANSLATION PART 2* - Guide

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 836197 View attachment 836161 View attachment 836162 View attachment 836196 View attachment 836165 View attachment 836174 View attachment 836186
Although I would not call it a "GAME", because there are no choices (at all) that impact on the story course and MC results. I find it far more attractive than the original. I celebrate that the original game was created, though, as it incentivated the creativity of the developer.

One of the features i find really wise is the fact that each release has an end, and does not keep you wishing a fast resumption or carrying-on chapter. Each chapter has its own thread, even though they are all related.

However, the chain of events is pretty much compelling, and coherent. The 3D Graphics are greatly detailed, and most animations are coherent as well, except for the ones that involves the MC thrusting in/out, because instead of showing the hips move back and forth, it shows almost the whole MC body moving.

Summarizing, the VN (including all 4 chapters) is really sexy, arousing, and kinkiness awakening, and each release is coherent, with a precise length (not too short, not too long).

In my opinion, its rating (inluding all 4 releases as 1) is a 8.75 out of 10.

Warm and sexy regards to all!

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I posted some teasers on my page, check it out! Working hard to finish the Final Task, but the perfectionist in me has me going back to make changes (as you'll see from the 1st teaser to 2nd). Also trying to dabble more into animations, which if you're not aware, is a monstrous task in Daz.

As for my , all content there is free! But if you want to support me with more than your appreciation, I won't complain, but totally not necessary. Your support does help pay for my redicilous electricity bill from all the rendering, so thank you!

P.S. I've paused the paid subscription until I release the next update (no intention of milking anyone for anything).

Okay, back to work!
When will the new update release? Do you have a rough time frame for the release date? How far along are you with development? Looking forward to seeing the final part

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes