TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
which context?! the same plot of 70% of games on this site?
The context in this case is the time and effort put in by someone else to develop the character and storylines behind her.

Elsewhere

What did annoy me with some of these, especially Surprise for the boss! was you made Sophia look like a whore with that crappy make-up, she looked so ugly, you would have been better off putting a bag over her head than that.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I agree.

Most of INCEST (genre) games are same shit.

- '' 1 son , mom, 2 or 3 sis and father lost in space ''

- start with the spying in bathroom, then wait 5 months for update maybe can see nipple and so on and sooo
This I can agree on. There's simply very little plausibility in incest that can merge them with good storylines.

Timestamps is my favorite example. the MC gains near god-like powers. He uses it to fuck his mom and sis. I mean c'mon.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Okay you incredible, artful programmers and dedicated Sophia Lovers. I have a challenge for you.

I'd love a game where Sophia is tutoring the boys upstairs about sex education. They offer her a soda laced with ecstasy. As the lesson goes on, she gets hotter and hornier. She begins to take off her clothes. The boys ask for a review on how to put on a condom. By now she is super horny, so she agrees. She is down to her (preferably red or your choice) lace bra, panties, and hopefully stockings. They start caressing her body, making her hornier, and she finally relents and takes off her bra, panties, and stocking. The boys take off their clothes and have gang bang with her. At first, she's surprised and can't believe what's happening. Then gets really into it as she realizes the boys have learned all that she's taught them in class in how to pleasure a lady and she loves it! She can't get enough of it! She takes in all the pleasure she can. Every way she can. She's overloaded with pleasure. Afterwards, she licks all the boys clean. She uses her fingers to clean herself off as well. Although her clothes aren't completely clean. She promises the boys they can repeat it again as long as the keep it a secret. What Sophia doesn't know is there are several webcams set up about the room! As she leaves the house, the mother thanks Sophia for her time, and states that the boys always look forward to her lessons. The mother also comments about Sophia's disheveled appearance or is it cumly appearance which Sophia artfully plays off as Educational Interaction. } :->

Good Luck and Good Speed!

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hi there,
I've a short question:
in the OP-Pic thread is the saying of "Complete" and "Final", but at the end of "Final Task" it says " to be continued" - does anyone know perhaps?

bet regards
It's because there are several games there - the latest one (The Final Task) is still a work in progress, the OP may not be in the control of Pixil so they may not be able to maintain it as we would like.

Reactions: 2MoshPit

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
Not a huge deal, but the Part 2 link for Mega is down:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .
But anonfiles still works.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
So what's the order to play them in? It goes Part 1 to 2, then 4? Then there's 3 random games/stories?
No one answered this question. Pretend someone has never played the game. For the complete story, starting at the beginning and ending at the end, what's the order of these downloads?

Part 1 Dress Up
Part 2 - The Morning After
Part 4 - The Final Task v0.4
Classroom Fantasies
A Date with Linda
Surprise for the boss!

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
No one answered this question. Pretend someone has never played the game. For the complete story, starting at the beginning and ending at the end, what's the order of these downloads?

Part 1 Dress Up
Part 2 - The Morning After
Part 4 - The Final Task v0.4
Classroom Fantasies
A Date with Linda
Surprise for the boss!
Here is the correct order:
  1. Classroom Fantasies
  2. Dress Up
  3. The Morning After
  4. A Date with Linda
  5. The Final Task
Classroom Fantasies started off as a standalone, fan-made, side story, just images and no dialogue. But then I decided to progress it with dialogue and in RenPy format which lead to Dress Up and all the rest.

Surprise the boss is not one of my works and does not tie into anything I've created.

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Longer compared to just a fan game? That's like saying because bikes are slower than your 1998 shitter van, that 1998 van is now a fast ride.

The main game's dev has been pretty bad at updating the content despite racking in a lot of donations over the course of years. Yes quality takes longer. But you know what else makes something take longer? Laziness. Its progressively taken longer while getting less each update but still taking money from people.

The developer of the main game is dragging it on to make money, this fan game is made to satisfy fans, nothing more. I personally find the fan game more enjoyable.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How come this is marked as completed but I played .4 to the end and it says, "to be continued"?

Because there are a bunch of other ones in this post that are "fan games" that are completed, the newest one which is "The Final Task" is a new one. Basically any fan game is added to this thread.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes