Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
putting two of the most influential WEG milfs in the same game. It should be a way bigger deal.
I've played this game without touching AWAM and knowing nothing about the characters. Tell me more about how big of a deal this is.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I've played this game without touching AWAM and knowing nothing about the characters. Tell me more about how big of a deal this is.
Well both Milfy City and A Wife and Mother are in the top ranks of the most watched and liked games here on F95. They've also both been in development since forever. If you've been following the games since early on, that means you've spent literal years with both of these fine women. That's kinda what makes a threesome with Linda and Sophia a big deal, for me at least.

Also I'm honestly just glad Pixil is around to salvage Linda and Caroline and deliver real quality content, since ICSTOR abandoned their game.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1744177

Overview:
A fan-made "A Wife and Mother" mini-game By Pixil.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: Pixil F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
A Date with Linda

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Classroom Fantasies
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: Here
Other: COMPRESSED

Part 4 - The Final Task v0.4
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Part 2 - The Morning After
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Part 1 Dress Up
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED+ANDROID*

Extras: Italian translation - SPANISH TRANSLATION PART 1 - SPANISH TRANSLATION PART 2

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 836197 View attachment 836161 View attachment 836162 View attachment 836196 View attachment 836165 View attachment 836174 View attachment 836186
wtf is this?? 500 parts, 12 4.. no 3 ..some boss... some other shit.. what are we "supposed to know"?? i downloaded part 1 - it starts with "oh, fuck me like LAST time".. ? what?? the -1 time?? wtf??? somebody please tell me wtf is this mess??

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
wtf is this?? 500 parts, 12 4.. no 3 ..some boss... some other shit.. what are we "supposed to know"?? i downloaded part 1 - it starts with "oh, fuck me like LAST time".. ? what?? the -1 time?? wtf??? somebody please tell me wtf is this mess??
View in the following order

Here is the correct order:
  1. Classroom Fantasies
  2. Dress Up
  3. The Morning After
  4. A Date with Linda
  5. The Final Task

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I have a request in the identify forums, but I thought I'd ask here as well.

Does anyone recognize a potential fan made game similar to the date with Linda scenario? However, it's two "famous" mother/son duos in a sauna. I think the mothers blow the others son? Eventually the moms have a competition on who can make their own son cum the fastest.

I thought it was Sopiha/Dylan and Linda/MC (from Milfy city) but I don't think it's them. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Dec 16, 2022
Here is the correct order:
  1. Classroom Fantasies
  2. Dress Up
  3. The Morning After
  4. A Date with Linda
  5. The Final Task
Classroom Fantasies started off as a standalone, fan-made, side story, just images and no dialogue. But then I decided to progress it with dialogue and in RenPy format which lead to Dress Up and all the rest.

Surprise the boss is not one of my works and does not tie into anything I've created.
Why not add this to the OP, kinda annoying having to search the thread just to find the intended order to play things...

Reactions: Tulrek

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Missing a lot of pictures just after the threesome really starts.
She blows the boss and then ..... black screen , image not found

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes