bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I was gonna make a snarky comment about free content and fact that I make no promise of when and how frequent I release said free content... but who cares right? So instead I'll just say... sorry? :)
pixel i didn,t mean you but lust and passion. accidentally replied to you.

Reactions: restlez

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Straight up these fan games are great and if it wasn't for them Sophia would a grandmother before having fun at all or being blackmailed into a gang bang with Aiden and his pussy tribe. But she is always portrayed on the losing end of things so I'll ask any of these Dev's have they considered a game where she is the one not to be fucked with? Like getting something on Aiden then he would be the one being humiliated or even the douche son and his mate for going to Aiden to get her to wear less clothes! She should be pissed off and thinking revenge and colluding with her sister because we all know she would pretty much fuck Aidens life and rep for what he tried. Just a suggestion but the two sisters out for revenge by messing anyone that tried to fuck with them, now that would be a bloody great game plus they still have to get it on and we all know it will be 2027 before she gets anything in the main game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes