pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
pixil
About him I don't know if I read it right or understood it here in this forum about him being hospitalized. First of all he recovers, "not just to continue the animation" but really about his person and his work very well cared for.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I have to say that the fan games are pretty good. I've gone through all of them now and I've enjoyed them all. Pixil, you and the team(s?) have come up with some great stuff. The continuity with most of the stories are spot on. Idk who's responsible for "The Final Task" but there needs to be a resolution because it just leaves people hanging. Also, there should have been some sort of set up for "Classroom Fantasies". If this was set up at either one's home, this should have been conveyed for clarity.
Also, as they're having sex in the classroom, all of the windows are uncovered. Anyone could have come by and watched their little "show'. There was no mention of that which I thought should have been relevant to the story. If this was happening on a Saturday morning, there should have been a premise set where Sophia goes to the principal or the janitor for a key to the building for "time to catch up on work." I'm also looking forward to a follow up to " A Date With Linda", where Dylan and Linda's son share their mothers, maybe at a picnic outing or a secluded beach area. The potential heat for that story would be fascinating.
Pixil I hope that everything is going well for you and the team. No one seems to know what's going on but I'll keep you all in my prayers. I hope to hear from you all soon and I commend you all for your good work.

Last edited:

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
It's a good idea to divide the game into parts . But do the parts replace the original game? Meaning, are all the parts’ dialogues and choices present in these parts?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have a request in the identify forums, but I thought I'd ask here as well.

Does anyone recognize a potential fan made game similar to the date with Linda scenario? However, it's two "famous" mother/son duos in a sauna. I think the mothers blow the others son? Eventually the moms have a competition on who can make their own son cum the fastest.

I thought it was Sopiha/Dylan and Linda/MC (from Milfy city) but I don't think it's them. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
It sounds like a scene in the game “free pass”

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Not sure if it's okay, but I made an Android Port with all of the 5 Fan Games here compressed and combined.
Can download here 700 MB -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Audio should be there too for the 2 games that have audio in it.

If any issues please reply with the screenshot of log or something, for now I have tested all and no issues were there (at least for me). And if it works or just you like it, a (y) would be greatly appreciated.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but has this game the same MOm that the original game<
' the original had already sexual content with mom and son?

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Mom is the same. The situations and most importantly, Sophia's rendering varies from Pixil's in a couple of games. The situations are pretty hot so I can overlook the rendering somewhat

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
After really enjoying a date with Linda I was going to download all. However, I really would have liked a little heads up on the Drugged, Raped, and NTR of the Motel. Stopped me form continuing. More detail should be given for each download.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes