laszlot34

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, this is my translation of the AWAMDressUp-pc game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

AWAMDressUp-pc Po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

AWAMDressUp-pc Polski
Cześć. Zrobiłeś może polonizację części drugiej?

InExcellence

Feb 10, 2021
Would love to see a game like this featuring Ellie & Dylan. It's time those two leveled up their bond by adding some "benefits" to the relationship.

Reactions: intrigan

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
The way the updates are coming this game should be called A wife and a mother, a son and a daughter, and the next door neighbors

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys
I have a question about the plot ... at the beginning when Sofia is about to enter for her show, Sam thinks: "oh man ... i can't wait to have sex with her again" but if I remember correctly Sam never has had sex with Sofia, neither in the original game nor in the comic (for me more beautiful than the original game as a plot) until that moment

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Hello guys
I have a question about the plot ... at the beginning when Sofia is about to enter for her show, Sam thinks: "oh man ... i can't wait to have sex with her again" but if I remember correctly Sam never has had sex with Sofia, neither in the original game nor in the comic (for me more beautiful than the original game as a plot) until that moment
It's from the prequel, "Classroom fantasies", which was just a series of text-less images by Pixil.

Now, few weeks ago follardo and Ranxerox made a renpy version of it with English and Spanish text, you can download it from the post in the fan art thread https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-8888589

Maybe we can ask that is added here in the OP.

Reactions: wolverutto

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
It's from the prequel, "Classroom fantasies", which was just a series of text-less images by Pixil.

Now, few weeks ago follardo and Ranxerox made a renpy version of it with English and Spanish text, you can download it from the post in the fan art thread https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-8888589

Maybe we can ask that is added here in the OP.
Thanks!
In my opinion the most beautiful and hottest episode is that of the beach with Sofia and Amber and their two children, we hope that sooner or later someone will do it

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Part 1 is actually a sequel of another (hot!) Fan Art series by Pixil called "Classroom Fantasies" featuring Sam and Sophia. That's what it is referring to.
But it is not a renpy game, it's a series of ~200 images over 7 posts he made on the fan art page.

View attachment 1776713 Part 1
View attachment 1776717 Part 2
View attachment 1776720 Part 3
View attachment 1776723 Part 4
View attachment 1776726 Part 5
View attachment 1776727 Part 6
View attachment 1776733 Part 7
Could these be put in a mega or gdrive? Kinda hard to d/l them off here.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
More animations would make this even better. Next chapter should be with the janitor and what might've happened when Sophia used the shower at school if she was less inhibited.
Nice work Pixil!

• Red Heart
Reactions: krak0n
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes