indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's a FemMC game, so technically there is no "sharing" or three-letter-kink.
i see mom get fucked by 2 man that's why i asked..i need to download all part or i just need the final task 0,6 part?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but they call each other with names (and even this guy) not with mom and son....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm from : a date with Linda, to the last episode there is no connection at all?? no recap from previous chapte and who the hell this is Ayden?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well last episode whas bullshit ntr and harrassing...that's not cool at all.. a wife a mother shouldn't be about her and his son? and it says to be continued so it's not complete...bah, way to ruin a good start of game..sry but that how i feel..and way to make her from a in love mom to a complete slut..NTR Tag heavly needed

Last edited:

Fredericko

Jan 20, 2024
well last episode whas bullshit ntr and harrassing...that's not cool at all.. a wife a mother shouldn't be about her and his son? and it says to be continued so it's not complete...bah, way to ruin a good start of game..sry but that how i feel..and way to make her from a in love mom to a complete slut..NTR Tag heavly needed
This fan game is just bunch of mini stories based of this game https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-195-lust-passion.5944/
Because its taking a lot of time, Pixil decided to skip to the "action"

Classroom fantasies is neighbour's son that convinces Sophia to be his secret girlfriend.
Dress up is based on that, plus in the original story the son convinces mother to pose for him in skimpy swimsuits.
Later on Sophia jerks him of, but that was made after this mini game.
Morning after and Date with Linda are continuation with the son. I am not sure if Linda is in the original
Final task is based on the story. Sophia is a teacher and at that school her son and the neighbour's son get bullied by Ayden and his gang. As one way of dealing with it Sophia gets tasks to do, and in return Ayden leaves the son and neighbour alone. In latest task she flashed her panties to an entire class. She was braless, flashed a boy and while helping him with work, let him grope her a bit.
Pixil just drew a logical conclusion as to where that story went. Also after sleeping with the neighbour and even her own son, its easy to imagine she would go along with this. That is why i dont see problem with where this story went.

You should play the original before you judge a fan game like this.

I am sure most people here would agree that Pixil did great with this

AJ

Apr 29, 2017
does anyone know about any other AWAM fan made games that weren't listed here originally (they may be now and i don't recognise them)
when i used to stockpile games to play them in the future i remember having these ones and most likely 1 or 2 extra fan made games that weren't listed here (possibly a different developer) and i likely found them in the main thread but i can't find them anymore

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
There's "Surprise For The Boss" which involves Sophia, Liam, and his boss, and "Ellie: The Gift", which involves her, and I think, Neil and Amber, as well as a new character.
The Sophia rendering in Surprise For The Boss is adequate and could stand improvement but Ellie is nearly spot on to the original model. The stories in both are pretty good as well. I have the 1st one in my games file because it's a one off story but I recently deleted "Ellie", which is supposed to be ongoing but the dev let it be known that, because of RL, it may take a very long time for an update. Besides, "Ellie" is only at the V0.2 stage and is not that long. Hope that helps.

Reactions: AJ

R3ptil3

Apr 9, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new here, and I've recently discovered this "Mother-Wife" "universe", as I call it. I first discovered the second part of the game and I was hooked, getting several endings, etc. Then I saw some of these from Pixil and I was amazed by the quality and I understood that the story had advanced further and that I had missed some chapters. I didn't know there were only two parts, that it had been in development for so many years and that the "strong" part was the work of a fan!
I found the rest here and finally I played the first part and it seemed quite light, but it was normal (I thought), because it was the introduction. What happens is that as I have seen the original author goes very slow with the story and as some say, some of us are going with the blue eggs with all of this, because although we really like games or stories with some plot, I believe from my humble opinion that the original author expands too much and many things should be more direct. Sometimes excellence in wanting to do the best possible can become tiring and wear out people's patience. I know this happens because it has happened to me in other areas.

Without wanting to get into it any further, I join the idea that these "extra chapters" of Pixil are almost better than the original work, because it really gives us what we want: action with the characters we want, and with a certain logic since it follows the plot and it doesn't stray too far from what it is. And not paying attention to an action that we are looking forward to and someone suddenly arrives in the room or the doorbell rings and we are left with a moai face. It can happen sometimes, that's the fun of these "scripts", but so many times it seems like you're trolling the fan. And I totally respect the author, L&P. But it is true that many times the fan wants immediate results, and sometimes that takes its toll. I hope we have a lot of content for a long time!

Maybe for many this is sacrilege XD, but I really think that at this moment the fan work is surpassing the original work in some aspects. And that's not bad, maybe things will change; but without a doubt here Pixil needs more recognition and support. I'm going to try to give it to him because what he's doing seems great to me. I hope he continues with his work and listening to his fans, because I'm tired of supporting authors who deify themselves and in the end end up leaving their works unfinished. I can think of at least six or seven who promised a lot and in the end were left behind. almost nothing...
A shame, but I'm very excited about this one.

fiuojui

Jan 1, 2018
So what will be the next ? Can we have some details that will make us salivate?

Which kind of tricks will be arrived to our dear Mother ?
Tied up inside of the office but her boss ?

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes