slobb

Jul 11, 2021
The Higher Society-Illustrated, Grandma's House, Project Myriam and No More Money, for starters. I'm not gonna spam the thread with any more than that.
Lastly there is nothing on topic in this thread - thank you :cool:

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I've been carousing older pages of this thread and this is what I've found: Back in early '23. Pixil went off the grid. People didn't know where he was and wondered about his existence. Late summer- early fall, he put out another update. He went on to explain that he's a solo act. It's also known that he does 3D comics, probably to help him generate funds, plus there's real life issues (which he hasn't mentioned but is a logical conclusion). As I posted before, when he does show up, the work has been outstanding.
Keep in mind that he hinted that this update was going to be the final part of the story, which I will say with some certainty, that it will be bigger than the other updates because he has to wrap up the storyline with some kind of reasonable conclusion. Whether it's a good or bad ending, it will probably be great. Personally, even though the story's been dark, I look forward to Sophia getting a win, since it's Not part of the Aiden's Revenge plotline and more of the resolution of the original game story. I can only hope and pray that he's in good health in the meantime but, overall I will wait, albeit anxiously, for the rest of this magnificent story.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes