Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
"Uncensored version" is already a couple of months released outside of Patreon.

Please complain if it necessary, just do not do it like all the other "complainant", almost every day of all the time, and every time the same thing.

Sometimes I wonder how some people never get tired of writing the same thing all the time. But at the same time they are always here, no matter how they don't like this game.:LOL:

You can rest assured that it is the first and last probably, most games have more to thank for the good work. Obviously, I can not contribute to everyone, but those who can help will happen.

Reactions: farrah

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Zac, Alyssa's son, is in her class, so he could tell Dylan about Aiden's first assignment. So this could drive to a small talks b/w Dylan and his mother. If not, why Dev involves Zac in this bullying? Dylan is new but Zac?
to drag his mom into aiden blackmail and somehow sophie task is to bring her to aiden

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Let me put a hypothetical situation. Hypothetically, a guy has a very serious illness. He began to enjoy erotic games because his illness did not allow him to relate more to women. Hypothetically, he met this game and liked it a lot and decided to donate, but with the passage of a year he realized that the developer, maybe, could be rolling and would not finish so soon. He realized that maybe he did not see the end or even something interesting. He got pissed! Resolved to enter the forum and complain to try to expedite things and see if others share the same opinion.

Looks like a toxic child pirating things to you boss?

This doesn't even make any sense.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
So, does any actual H-scenes happen yet? I haven't played in a while because of how stupidly slow the build up is.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It must be Ellie,right?I wonder if Julia will take the initiative.
I think yes, for the first time she did it and it was so very cute, but Elie doubted. Now they need to surrender to their feelings. :love:

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes