sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This may be the last teaser in the branch, the next one will be written, the continuation in the next part

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
Sam and Dylan had to work so hard just to get a kiss from Sophia, but this logan friend(yeah i don t even know his name) just took 2 to 3 meet up and he got a french kiss. Life is so unfair in the AWAM verse.
I think if they went to the sauna with Sofia, they would immediately get a kiss from her, and maybe not only him. You'll see how Dylan or Sam will come to the sauna with Sofia, she will immediately melt)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
All this complaining that this scene will get some “action” is sad… I bet these same people would not be whining if the action included characters that a lot of other people find gross as hell such as the shitty Janitor Clark, Andre and Aiden, the old fucking losers from the retirement house, or the smelly hobos or movers.
You would lose the bet. Because the discussion is not about the fact that "all" the people don't welcome Sophia getting some action.

the only thing unrealistic here is that she is doing it in front of her daughter, the fact that he is a young athletic stranger is more believable than any of the people above, same thing with museum guys, they are people she may never see again, so it’s easier to cheat with.
And they are only partly right. Logan is Ellie's boyfriend. If you like, the son-in-law in the making. So not a stranger but a potential time bomb in family planning.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulgariAMARA
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes