Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Actually, it's very simple: Sofia don't need Filth points for lesbian stuff but she needs it for incest stuff. So if it's lesbian, but NOT incest - no dicking. If it's lesbian AND incest...I will ask him how much Filth points Sofia will need for seducing Ellie and Patricia but I'm shure it wouldn't be that much as for Dylan.
I think what she meant was that she's concerned that all the lesbian points accumulated outside the filthy path is just to set up threesomes with Liam on the "good wife" path, which is a dicking. Hence, the "lesbian interest" is compatible with "good wife" statement by the dev. I'm kinda hoping to avoid that as well, lol! :ROFLMAO:

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
No it‘s after the poll about hairstyles... before new poll about the dress! Visit patreon site...
OK, got it, you meant this:

But I'm not a patreon so can't help you any further.

Reactions: Hlextor

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I think what she meant was that she's concerned that all the lesbian points accumulated outside the filthy path is just to set up threesomes with Liam on the "good wife" path, which is a dicking. Hence, the "lesbian interest" is compatible with "good wife" statement by the dev. I'm kinda hoping to avoid that as well, lol! :ROFLMAO:
I can say that dev, like many other people, don't consider that lesbian affair is same as affair with another man, or he may make it the way that Sofia will think that she just having fun with girls being loyal to her man but all of this nothing more that a speculation.
So I just add this queston to new list of questions for dev.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I can say that dev, like many other people, don't consider that lesbian affair is same as affair with another man, or he may make it the way that Sofia will think that she just having fun with girls being loyal to her man but all of this nothing more that a speculation.
So I just add this queston to new list of questions for dev.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will add: and girls who nows how to eat pussy reeaaally good :ROFLMAO:
Dylan should rape Ellie and her two friends for revenge of what they have done before going to the beach.
According to some of the regulars of this thread, Dylan should rape: Sofie, Patricia, Ellie, her friends, all soccer-moms, Aiden's mom... This kid will have a very tight schedule :D

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes