introvtx

May 6, 2017
Why dont you take a ride on my boat and find out? eh?:devilish::devilish:
Hahaha, If you asked me several years ago I would dive into the water then swim and chase your boat if you want me to... but nah now I just like different taste I guess ;)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hahaha, If you asked me several years ago I would dive into the water then swim and chase your boat if you want me to... but nah now I just like different taste I guess ;)
Suit Yourself! You Dont even know what kind of perverted..Twisted kinky Stuff your missing out from..I Can show you a whole new World...A World of Pleasure..A world where only you got the Right to be Pleasured not the other way around...umm thats said...Your loss:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: JJsworld

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Can they fuck her mother now? Or still not?
Not yet, just wait 1-2 years from now
has the carl-sophia event been shelved by the dev?
maybe, long time ago the dev already told beach event stuff if sophia didn't make bikini deals with dylan then carl event will take the place but i already play it several times and i never encounter carl event except sophia thought if it really ok to asking for help about aiden issue with carl

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I hope it will not ruin the movie for you, seeing the Avengers fighting Longo McFap, mh, Thanos I mean ...

I think this will take some time but until now I already forgot about that path!
No worries Longo! I saw the red carpet premiere live on the Marvel stream earlier tonight. Awesome! Plus, the first reactions to the film are out right now, but I'm staying away until I see it myself. No spoilers....;)(y)

Too bad about the college guys....I was hoping for a four way with them and Sophia and Patricia. But looks like Sam has the inside track to Sophia right now as she is openly teasing him.....while poor Dylan has to beg her for a peek.

If it was Patricia, young Sam and Dylan would already be hitting that either separately or at the same time......a virtual two-on-one, ménage à trois of pain.....and as we all know courtesy of Pepper Brooks, "Usually you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.":p:love:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
That was literally the most stupid part of the game. She mentions BDSM in the prologue so she knows that but she doesnt know MILF smh....
If you look closely enough..she got a face of innocent girl who looks like she is lost in this world without any idea of what to do next...So it kinda seems logical of that concept of not knowing the meaning..and I do kind of like the innocent woman vibe getting corrupted with slow progression..and they say the innocent ones are the ones that becomes the perverted most!

Apr 14, 2019
If you look closely enough..she got a face of innocent girl who looks like she is lost in this world without any idea of what to do next...So it kinda seems logical of that concept of not knowing the meaning..and I do kind of like the innocent woman vibe getting corrupted with slow progression..and they say the innocent ones are the ones that becomes the perverted most!
Exactly what i was thinking about her~~~ :):):)

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes