Sticks and Stones

Jul 24, 2019
I hope he is ok after the surgery and wish him a speedy recovery. But this is probly going to be the last version. Enjo
Just finished this version. Now Sophia is definitely on the whore path, not just filthy (y)
In my game, I didn't turn in the two bad guys in the subway to the police. I wanted to see what would happen to Sophia. Walkthrough left it up to the imagination. Nice game, would be a shame if it were to end now.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I firmly believe that he is not going to abandon the game. Reasons are clearly mentioned in above post. More so he seems passionate about his game so he would want to complete the game.
Slow pace is something very innate to this game and most people like this game for it. he is not going to change his style even for some clientele.
Everyone wishes to get more content in less time, but it takes time to work in such detailed way. I think his 6500$ to hire help will be reached once more sex scenes start to come up. This will allow him to get help and release update a little bit faster(as the story gets multi-path work load will be more with each update). Knowing this he still is not jamming sex before his story allows him is worth praising according to me because he seems passionate about project and not money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XaGnard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I firmly believe that he is not going to abandon the game. Reasons are clearly mentioned in above post. More so he seems passionate about his game so he would want to complete the game.
Slow pace is something very innate to this game and most people like this game for it. he is not going to change his style even for some clientele.
Everyone wishes to get more content in less time, but it takes time to work in such detailed way. I think his 6500$ to hire help will be reached once more sex scenes start to come up. This will allow him to get help and release update a little bit faster(as the story gets multi-path work load will be more with each update). Knowing this he still is not jamming sex before his story allows him is worth praising according to me because he seems passionate about project and not money.
I am not sure that he can find a help that he will realy be OK.Also we are far away from sex not with Liam.Like year and half or even two years,maybe more.We are at day 9.He have said to not expect sex before we pass the middle of the game.That means no early than day 16.
Which one by coincidence was suppose to have most event,than any other day,with Ellie:)Still I don't believe that the first time she will cheat will be with Ellie.Probably day 16 will have at least 4 scenes for Eliie because then her route will split on 3-Logan,Julia and Sophia.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
what i meant by sex scene is an upgrade from boob and ass under bra and panty visible, half areola, half bush, gentle over the panty touch of clit TO full on boob visibility with definite eye contact, boob suck, over the pants rub on cock as well as skin contact handjob, kiss penis to full on blow job, fingering lesbian etc etc. it seems to me that this will be in before sex
point of every event is to get lewd content with characters. as these type of scenes will pick up people will be willing to support moneywise.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what i meant by sex scene is an upgrade from boob and ass under bra and panty visible, half areola, half bush, gentle over the panty touch of clit TO full on boob visibility with definite eye contact, boob suck, over the pants rub on cock as well as skin contact handjob, kiss penis to full on blow job, fingering lesbian etc etc. it seems to me that this will be in before sex
point of every event is to get lewd content with characters. as these type of scenes will pick up people will be willing to support moneywise.
You play an upgraded version.In my I reach only to 1/3 areola:)
The boob part-I can see that around day 15.Unless Patricia is more convincing:)Or the Aiden's task go faster,but I doubt we will be already at task 7-8 at day 15.
Blowjob- no early than day 18/19

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
You play an upgraded version.In my I reach only to 1/3 areola:)
The boob part-I can see that around day 15.Unless Patricia is more convincing:)Or the Aiden's task go faster,but I doubt we will be already at task 7-8 at day 15.
Blowjob- no early than day 18/19
before blowjob there will be 1 finger touch hj, 2 finger hold hj, 4 finger grip hj, full hand hj ang then 2 hand hj....
yeah bj is not coming soon by any how in filthy path.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He milking the money from ppl on Patreon...
Game is top 5 on the site he knows that if he release too soon more and more updates, will stay with less and less money.
Lucky for you, no single dollar of your hard earned money! (But still playing it, hanging around the thread and complaining about it ... :sick: )
Oh please how naive u are.
Xcuses alibies before disappearing.
Seen that dozens times B4.
Guy milking money from ppl on Patreon, u really think he'll go to surgery ??
He will just change a fukin account and put other similar games for another low IQ folks.
Just grew up already. Will ya (??) !!
So you will share your wisdom more than once again? Because if so, I put you on ignore, too much wisdom for me ;)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I see what his sekrEt TriP to South Korea really was and why the Game is now taking longer to produce... He bought a Sex-Bot out there like this one:

:cool::ROFLMAO::cool:;)

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

roro

May 29, 2017
Oh please how naive u are.
Xcuses alibies before disappearing.
Seen that dozens times B4.
Guy milking money from ppl on Patreon, u really think he'll go to surgery ??
He will just change a fukin account and put other similar games for another low IQ folks.
Just grew up already. Will ya (??) !!
Will you still be here calling us naive and low IQ folks when the game get updated or will you be the first one to play it?

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes