tigers

Apr 28, 2017
did you try to scan that exe file ?, because sometimes, the antivirus can remove and fix the virus problem.

But i am really surprised, that by replacing the exe file worked. B coz, i have done c and c++ programming, and everytime we write and edit the code and after compile and run the exe file gets updated, it no longer remains the same.
Maybe it is because its on python. I havent used python so cant say. Maybe for Renpy games the .exe simply serves as a gateway or entrypoint

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Shortest update ever lol :(
That's probably why he preempted the launch with this:

Lust & Passion

Unlocked

1) I just wanted to extra point out that it gets more and more essential to take a look into the walkthrough because you can miss a lot of interesting things!
Especially Ellie's storyline is very tricky and you can miss very easy not just the continuation of her main story (stories) but also a lot of interesting dialogues and connected side events!
If you have further questions send me an email at: lust_and_passion@yahoo.com
2) I wanted to edit the point system for Ellie and Patricia, and best thing I can do is change it for Ellie a little bit. What concerns Patricia it's practically impossible to condition her storyline on "lesbian"- and "character points" only without any filthy points as well. For that I'd need to rewrite her entire story! She's not a pure lesbian and married to a man. So trying to exclude any man in her storyline is not possible! Plus it would also make no sense in many ways in her current story!
Also Ellie isn't a pure lesbian. Actually no woman in the game is! The only possible 100% lesbian storylines are with Alyssa and Nathalie! With Ellie, Emma and Vicky in some way too.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Shortest update ever lol :(
Somebody should take up this storyline and make their own version with a solid team base. I wish if i had the knowledge to do the graphics and stuff, i would totally produce a much more intriguing tease content!

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes