Viressa

May 24, 2018
The phone call with Alyssa would have been 0.085.

Well we find out that not setting Emma up with Dylan kills off her route, so it wouldn't be the first time that making a decision has unexpected consequences down the road.

But this is entirely why my OTP with Sophia is nebulous - we discover new things each update
That's another thing I dislike about this game: It pretends to have a lot of different routes but there's really only ever two choices, Yes and No. And you gotta either say Yes to everything, or you get arbitrarily locked out of shit you want to see later. So you don't actually get to pick and choose which fetishes you indulge in and which you don't. Why even have multiple routes if you're gonna do this?

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
The whole game doesn't make much sense tbh, the writer makes Sophia far, far too reluctant. Everything about her internal narration and dialogue says that she's a total prude who's 100% loyal to her husband and she'd never in a million years do any of this stuff, and doing the filthy route options doesn't really change this. The filthy route options are all entirely out of character. For a corruption story, you need a protagonist who starts out tempted and curious, but reluctant, and quickly or slowly that reluctance is worn away.

My headcanon is that Sophia's possessed by a demon that occasionally mind-controls her into doing stuff against her will. You actually play as the demon, rather than as Sophia herself.
Bang on. The filthy route is just a cheap facade to lure people who want some action ( like me). You're right about how her reluctance never goes away and she's back to being a prude, although its been 3 years and the development is negligible. The dev just keeps creating spicy situations in every update to tease us but never capitalizes on it. At this rate, 2040 will be my guess for any extra marital action( maybe).

• Haha
Reactions: Noneseriously10

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
macOS version a wife.app does not work anymore, here is the reason
Apple’s transition to 64-bit technology is now complete. From macOS Catalina, 32-bit apps are no longer compatible with macOS. If you have a 32-bit app, please check with its developer if there is a 64-bit version.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why i feel the dylan emma could not work :LOL: we got this vs
View attachment 612994
this:love:
View attachment 612996
sophie still wins:ROFLMAO: View attachment 612997
young boys only interest in the size...
Doesn't make sense to me either, but it's canon. The walkthrough tells us "This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline"
are you fucking serious? playing this game about 3 hours and no sex scene? bullshit
There are sex scenes. Just not in the route you're interested in. They're in the GW route.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
why i feel the dylan emma could not work :LOL: we got this vs
View attachment 612994
this:love:
View attachment 612996
sophie still wins:ROFLMAO: View attachment 612997
young boys only interest in the size...
Hahaha Yeah, I agree with you on that account, it wouldn't or perhaps shouldn't work with Emma after Dylan seeing Sophia's and that he has already said...
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0012.png
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0014.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0001.png
Then the next day... :love::love:
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0010.png

I simply couldn't be that cruel to Emma knowing that Dylan already likes older women either MILFS or older than him, bigger size than hers and most importantly that he is all in for a more Mother & Son loving. :sneaky:

I was glad that I let Emma go earlier in the game still as a nerd than having to send her away now, besides, it would be very, very weird in the case of Emma having kissed Sophia and then being set up with her son hehe that's....just...plain...wrong. So...nope, bye-bye Emma, Fare thee well and Godspeed! :LOL:

I do know there are differences depending on the choices and paths hehe. :cool:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There is still a lot of potential unknown consequences for certain variables and we may need a number of more saves for various branching routes... for example I'm going to run some possible down the road things that may happen:

Allowing Dylan to take the fighting training from the navy seal or not:

If yes: Gonna be a handsome navy seal for Sophia to blue ball. Dylan may potentially beat up Aiden at some point because of this training and that could have consequences or may break the Aiden's tasks route completely as a way out of it. Dylan having fighting skills. Dylan may be with Sophia when she finally runs across the 2 subway guys. Maybe he kicks their ass.

If no: Dylan may get beaten up by aiden and forced to do something for aiden regarding his mother or sister. Again the subway guys could beat up Dylan this time and Sophia some how manages to blue ball the rapists.

Dylan spies a 3rd time losing 20 of Sophia's love

This is a huge dent in relationship points. It may open up a lewd/pervy Dylan line to take other big smashes in his sinking relationship points... It may also involve him not knowing to fight and Sophia can humiliate him with Aiden or something perhaps siding with Aiden over Dylan. The "wimp/cuck son".

Scared the subway guys with the sister

They may come back for revenge. It's not like they are in prison and they were humiliated terribly. Or they may be afraid of Sophia if they see her again who knows. They are not in jail, and still out walking the streets either way if you humiliated them or not.

Decision to bend over or sit on desk and spread legs for Aiden's task

A few images and dialogues have changed, but this may or may not effect a future task as well. For instance Sophia gave aiden her number. He may task her to send a picture of her butt, or a picture of her legs spread based on her previous choice.

Reactions: Neoblack and Assari

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
if I don't get points for Dylan or Eli how can I increase them :unsure:?
You can go here follow the instructions, indeed pick number #3 for console and developer menu, then click shit + O (not zero) in the game then add the points you need with:

dylan= the number you want
ellie= same thing.

Example:
screenshot0001.png

You can add or remove points as you see fit for your gaming experience. (y) :cool:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There is still a lot of potential unknown consequences for certain variables and we may need a number of more saves for various branching routes... for example I'm going to run some possible down the road things that may happen:

If yes: Gonna be a handsome navy seal for Sophia to blue ball. Dylan may potentially beat up Aiden at some point because of this training and that could have consequences or may break the Aiden's tasks route completely as a way out of it. Dylan having fighting skills. Dylan may be with Sophia when she finally runs across the 2 subway guys. Maybe he kicks their ass.

If no: Dylan may get beaten up by aiden and forced to do something for aiden regarding his mother or sister. Again the subway guys could beat up Dylan this time and Sophia some how manages to blue ball the rapists.

Dylan spies a 3rd time losing 20 of Sophia's love

This is a huge dent in relationship points. It may open up a lewd/pervy Dylan line to take other big smashes in his sinking relationship points... It may also involve him not knowing to fight and Sophia can humiliate him with Aiden or something perhaps siding with Aiden over Dylan. The "wimp/cuck son".

Scared the subway guys with the sister

They may come back for revenge. It's not like they are in prison and they were humiliated terribly. Or they may be afraid of Sophia if they see her again who knows. They are not in jail, and still out walking the streets either way if you humiliated them or not.

Decision to bend over or sit on desk and spread legs for Aiden's task

A few images and dialogues have changed, but this may or may not effect a future task as well. For instance Sophia gave aiden her number. He may task her to send a picture of her butt, or a picture of her legs spread based on her previous choice.
Could be a female navy seal we just don't know enough about it yet.That is if it is Dylan who beast up Aiden,I have a feeling there are a few more options that we have not seen yet.There are consequences to allowing/disallows Dylan to learn fighting skills

Dylan may get beaten up by aiden and forced to do something for aiden regarding his mother or sister. Interesting thought but has Aiden ever met Ellie??She is at a different school.

If I remember right the subway guys got caught but I can't remember what punishment they got.

Decision to bend over or sit on desk and spread legs for Aiden's task.
Aiden may asked for pictures,very risky,or it could be that he wants to carry on the tasks outside of school hours,say in the park for instance.

Dylan spies a 3rd time losing 20 of Sophia's love.
A big call but knowing how Dylan feels about his mother I think its a long shot.

You will need more saves when the Logan/Ellie saga branches off in 3 different directions.I don't know when this will happen though.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes