I guess that’s the only good question I ever ask ha
Did that already happen
I guess a lot of guys want to check Sophia tits and more

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if Sams interest in playing the guitar will tie in with Sophia being an accomplished pianist will there be a piano in Parker household soon?
Also do we have a floor at the Parker house that we have not seen yet?

Last edited:

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I’m surprised there no jealous between Sam and Dylan from looking at Sophia
I thought that shophia like Sam as a friend
Throughout the game where’s the husband at hidden so his wife could take the fall for him

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I’m surprised there no jealous between Sam and Dylan from looking at Sophia
I thought that shophia like Sam as a friend
Throughout the game where’s the husband at hidden so his wife could take the fall for him
I wouldn't say that. If you swim the pool with Sam and you have enough points, there is an option that Dylan can say something to Sam. I'm sure it's NTR but it does show some jealousy.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Plnjr987

Jan 22, 2019
I wouldn't say that. If you swim the pool with Sam and you have enough points, there is an option that Dylan can say something to Sam. I'm sure it's NTR but it does show some jealousy.
I guess that’s true
To me it seems like Dylan do not want no one to touch Sophia like Sam

Reactions: Ajavrick

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are many scenes like the pool scene,the trampoline event,the soccer event and the duel bikini event

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A better answer would be, not yet. They will happen, just not for a few... years.
Its obvious that he has not played the game,or very little of the game, or he would of already know the answer,but a no or a longer answer like yours still answers his question.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes