marcoelho

Oct 2, 2017
n
How dare you. Did you know that LP will create something huge tomorrow or the day after, maybe in a couple of weeks, some breakthrough that will help him speed up development by 10,000 percent? Soon, he will release updates every week and finish this game in 2-4 years, as promised, he is definitely not a liar. So please stop badmouthing this genius.
not sure if you are joking, or you are a real specimen of L&P rare follower specimens (L&P pupilus lovilus blueballinglus) - they will defend even if L&P do not feed them and make promises for 7 years that he will give food... like in the tale of the cave, they are all looking only to the wall in front of them.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Right. It's not worth waiting any longer. That is, disappointment again.
If the rumors are true and there will be handjobs and Sophia will be partially and completely naked, then there is a good chance that when Sophia says goodbye to Ava Meyers she will still stink of cum and the last remnants of the boys' juices will dry on her body, since Sophia can only shower at home.
For me that would be far from disappointing or boring. On the contrary, I would find it quite perverse

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Yes she did. But that is looooong ago. This was a DHJ......

View attachment 4052796
And that's precisely why I'm SO upset. Sure, they didn't cum back then, but a remix of this scene with a naked Sophia or not, is just a reheated dish. It doesn't make sense. Anyway, Kirill86 already said it's confirmed. What can we do about it ? Nothing.

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
If the rumors are true and there will be handjobs and Sophia will be partially and completely naked, then there is a good chance that when Sophia says goodbye to Ava Meyers she will still stink of cum and the last remnants of the boys' juices will dry on her body, since Sophia can only shower at home.
For me that would be far from disappointing or boring. On the contrary, I would find it quite perverse
Best way to hide the mess is to swallow it.... ;)

CCtrese

Jul 1, 2022
Many things... but without shota, it makes not sense for me unu

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
How dare you. Did you know that LP will create something huge tomorrow or the day after, maybe in a couple of weeks, some breakthrough that will help him speed up development by 10,000 percent? Soon, he will release updates every week and finish this game in 2-4 years, as promised, he is definitely not a liar. So please stop badmouthing this genius.
IMG_1661.png

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
It won't be the way you want it to be =)
And so! 3-5 clothing options + a toy (maybe toys) 1) Where will Sofia change her clothes!? 2) Are her private parts covered with emoticons? 3) Everyone is waiting (well, or almost everyone) for the game to be hand, foot, tits, mouth, etc. and so on.... It won't be 150% =) It will be like this! She (Sofia) will show on the toy how to play with it and there are few, many options here..... Your imagination! Everyone has seen how a big dick is attached to a mirror or glass and I play with it.... Ha-haaaaa.... And the animation will be simple .... Sofia erotically licks a sex toy with her mouth and drives over her breasts and the guys greedily look at her and cum on each other....:WutFace::sneaky::ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes