capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
This update with the shotas is different with over 300 renders. We shouldn't forget that every update before with 300 + more renders was only the last third the sexy part, two-thirds are foreplay! The shota Event starts from beginning with the sexy stuff there is no Story foreplay. Over 300 renders are hot from start, like the last Updates with the shotas ;)
I mean Sophia is getting nearly nude from beginning, what will happen in mid and the end of this part? It must be something hot, its to much time. Everything can happen :unsure:
150 renderings of her sneaking into the house with a bag of surprises and changing clothes! :LOL:

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
My prediction for this update. Maybe it's more wishfull thinkng than realistic estimate, but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" One of them will climax fairly soon, while the others will take more time, at which point she'll lend a hand, one for each dick (after all we're on the HJ phase of Sophia's corruption at the moment). " - wrong! Sophia will be jerking all 3 shotas

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
" One of them will climax fairly soon, while the others will take more time, at which point she'll lend a hand, one for each dick (after all we're on the HJ phase of Sophia's corruption at the moment). " - wrong! Sophia will be jerking all 3 shotas
You can't seem to hold on to spoilers do you? L&P might get mad at you :LOL:.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
This update with the shotas is different with over 300 renders. We shouldn't forget that every update before with 300 + more renders was only the last third the sexy part, two-thirds are foreplay! The shota Event starts from beginning with the sexy stuff there is no Story foreplay. Over 300 renders are hot from start, like the last Updates with the shotas ;)
I mean Sophia is getting nearly nude from beginning, what will happen in mid and the end of this part? It must be something hot, its to much time. Everything can happen :unsure:
250 renders are getting the bag in the house.......

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I appreciate it but plz no spoilers till the update drops

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jungles70

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019
Will they take turns, will she grab 2 cocks with one hand (or al three!!!), or will she grow an extra arm? haha But jokes aside, that maskes sense. Would be strange having one of the characters do nothing for most of the scene. After all LP went all out with not two but THREE shotas, you have to use all three, otherwise why include it in the story (Chekhov's shota).

BTW, something else I'm very confident about (and this may have been theorised already) is how she'll change outfits. Her plan is to sneak into the bathroom to change every time, but Leah is around and doesn't look like leaving anytime soon, and she'll put on the second lingerie in front of the boys. She'll probably tell them to close their eyes but will be convinced that it would be educational for them to look at a woman changing clothes.

And of course we can count on the good ol' "You must stop this. You are a married woman!" and I imagine "they are young enough to be your own sons" moments of self doubt.

Gee, we should make prediction bingo cards.

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
the shotas got naked or half naked in the beginning like they did last time when she was showing them the anatomy of their penises to them practically, i think the boys are going to say they had trouble masturbating because... their imagination wasn't working well, this might trigger the lingerie show for the boys where she'll guide them with what to do and this lead to (as someone else had suggested); one climaxing quickly, other by using a handjob and lastly the climax of the update she giving the last boy who's tougher than the other brothers getting an educational blowjob to teach them that there's more ways of ejaculating and this will demonstrate the trifecta of the first 3 ways a boy will learn how to ejaculate, one from his own hand, second from handjob and third by blowjob.

if it is speculated and turned right that she bought something that was plastic looking, it could be cleaning products because she already knew what she hand planned and what type of mess it'll create during this lesson. otherwise, someone else suggested its going to be a mess to get off the floor, possibly furniture, their own clothes and herself.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw somewhere a comment he said this update would be similar to last ones in terms of spiciness so I doubt we will have something new.. the animations must be HJ or them wanking...imo the extreme can be them finishing on her..

Happy Puppy

Aug 16, 2024
View attachment 4054218

Sep 19, 2024 01:03 am

The bonus surprise lingerie
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared in other forums. Thank you!

LOL - now the characters don't even move anymore - after not having any dialogue? How is this guy (LP) still in business? :KEK:

Reactions: jack.the.tripper
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes