loli13

Sep 22, 2019
Some thoughts:

The small 18 years old guys will jerk it while she gives them a show.

The conclusion would be that they cum too fast and cum on her.

To avoid the mess she could let them cum in her hands ( as already seen) or let them cum in her mouth. The moouth would be for sure the better option in many ways.

On the way to the bathroom to clean up the mess or spit it out she meets the girl and is forced to swallow it :geek:

Chandler_Bing

Aug 16, 2021
Some thoughts:

The small 18 years old guys will jerk it while she gives them a show.

The conclusion would be that they cum too fast and cum on her.

To avoid the mess she could let them cum in her hands ( as already seen) or let them cum in her mouth. The mouth would be for sure the better option in many ways.

On the way to the bathroom to clean up the mess or spit it out she meets the girl and is forced to swallow it :geek:
That's exactly what I thought on how she ends up seeing Leah.. It doesn't make sense for her to go to the bathroom everytime she puts on a new lingerie, that teaser probably is of the scene where she's trying to get rid of the mess when she's suddenly startled by Leah.. Leah attempts to start a conversation and Sophia is basically left with an internal monologue of whether to swallow it all or rush into the bathroom and risk getting caught ..

This should be the way as it would line with L&P's theme of "something hotter" every new update rather than just recycling HJ's for the 3rd time now.. Also it doesn't make sense for the shots to just get HJ's as it's already been done (somewhat) way earlier in the 2nd class..

Scorby

Nov 12, 2022
As the teasers come I feel like there’s going to be no progression in this update
For Real

This event series seems to have regressed with each event. We went from the first event of her touching them, even giving a brief handjob, to her being touched a little and wearing panties and tape in the second event (which was a real disappointment compared to the first event, I thought she'd at least show some proper nudity in the "anatomy" lesson), to what appears to so far only be her just posing in less revealing lingerie. Even the teasers are regressing in lewdness (the first outfit was way more revealing and provocative that this "bonus" one which is basically just a one-piece swimsuit with some light sheer).

This game has continuously blue-balled and disappointed with it's updates, with the occasional banger being the only reason I keep coming back to check it out. Looks like this next update might be one of the bad ones. Hopefully LP proves us wrong and these teasers are just the prelude to something better in this update.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2024
For Real

This event series seems to have regressed with each event. We went from the first event of her touching them, even giving a brief handjob, to her being touched a little and wearing panties and tape in the second event (which was a real disappointment compared to the first event, I thought she'd at least show some proper nudity in the "anatomy" lesson), to what appears to so far only be her just posing less revealing lingerie. Even the teasers are regressing in lewdness (the first outfit was way more revealing and provocative that this "bonus" one).

This game has continuously blue-balled and disappointed with it's updates, with the occasional banger being the only reason I keep coming back to check it out. Looks like this next update might be one of the bad ones. Hopefully LP proves us wrong and these teasers are just the prelude to something better in this update.
No worry, i heard from someone (high supporter) on discord that this is one of the hottest update yet. And something hot will happen, that never happen befor ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes