Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
I'll rub this link (( can you give me a new one
You should first complete v115 game in the end it will you save file this file transfer to v130 than you open v130 and play new game file will show I did it you should try
I'll rub this link (( can you give me a new one

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Damn it's a shame the updates are so few and far apart. Love this game and the renders. Alyssa is hot as hell and same with Marie. I've got the mom going full lesbo just to see more of these hot chicas :love:

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
I really do like the recent update BUT its so INCONSISTENT! Why Sophia let other people touch her breast and nipple and also she hold the dicks of her pupil BUT She cant do that on Sam and Dylan. I mean....

Reactions: mexican22

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Welp, for those of us playing the lesbian route, that was underwhelming update. Got a couple of scenes and no intimate scenes. Could we not have seen one render of our MC nude, while changing into her nurse uni or the bride to be nude while trying on the dresses? I am all for story over gratuitous nudity but got really neither.

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think L&P kept and wanted to convey the idea of submission by force.
The idea of rape with a greater or lesser degree of acceptance from Sophia is conveyed.
Aiden in this scene roughs Sophia up and in another circumstance, with a different type of audience, things would have a similarity to rape.
Xavier is a perverted old man after all. There's clearly a prior deal between Xavier and Aiden.
1623920674739.png
1623920750943.png

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
I really do like the recent update BUT its so INCONSISTENT! Why Sophia let other people touch her breast and nipple and also she hold the dicks of her pupil BUT She cant do that on Sam and Dylan. I mean....
the environment my friend

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
People were right about it being so short. I was a little disappointed not much happened with Emma but maybe next time hopefully.

Johnloeir

Jul 10, 2020
This is really frustrating to just try to play one jogging scene with dylan after trying for so many hour.Anywhere I can watch it?I have tried all ways,nothing works

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes