Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I personally am not a big fan of the ignore button. If we all did that, the only thing left would be Lord_Xanatos weekly status report and lockerxx's traditional reply "is moving!!!". Nothing wrong with that, but what's life without some drama? Well...some would say a happier place :unsure: Anyway... :whistle:
Well I'm not advocating for ignoring everyone who disagrees with you. Some drama, or debate between two differing viewpoints, is fine and needed. But when you come across those who willfully act like lobotomized baboons and always have to be right, well the ignore button is a much needed balm to save you from the endless screeching.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well I'm not advocating for ignoring everyone who disagrees with you. Some drama, or debate between two differing viewpoints, is fine and needed. But when you come across those who willfully act like lobotomized baboons and always have to be right, well the ignore button is a much needed balm to save you from the endless screeching.
"lobotomized baboons"love it :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What have you been up to?
When not preparing for college exams, a project for DDoS. Designing a mechanics garage for its F1 character. Currently, sponsor posters for the walls. And occasionally working out how to use Gescon, so that I can help design the nude beach when that comes up in-game next.

As I've said before, L&P could have a lot more player support if he was nicer to fan artists. We could have each designed a biker character, then all he would have had to do was place them and add expressions

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
When not preparing for college exams, a project for DDoS. Designing a mechanics garage for its F1 character. Currently, sponsor posters for the walls. And occasionally working out how to use Gescon, so that I can help design the nude beach when that comes up in-game next.

As I've said before, L&P could have a lot more player support if he was nicer to fan artists. We could have each designed a biker character, then all he would have had to do was place them and add expressions
Is that a common thing for a dev to do?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is that a common thing for a dev to do?
I don't think so, but it's becoming increasingly common for devs to share their character files. The only one that doesn't of the games in my sig is this one.

Creating this location for DDoS wasn't something I was asked to do, but something I'm doing for fan art (since I already have the files for both the F1 driver and her manager). But since we're sharing assets in the thread, it's entirely possible the location can be used in-game.

Fan art is already being used for the main menu in Free Pass, including some of the fan artists for AWAM.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Mid November at latest but anytime before Christmas is fine. Dev can finish the scenes, take a break, then complete art/programming/translation. He got 2 quality updates done in 1 year and deserves a month off which he should get (if not longer)
Two updates in a year equals a half day. Quality Okay. Progress terrible.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'm almost done with the scene creation!

I just wanna let you know, that I have some private stuff to do in the next few days, and can't work my regular time. But from the next week Wednesday on, I have zero plans until March (except for maybe X-mas).

0.150 will be the last update in the old format. After this update is finished I will start working on a Part II, where some new stuff will be available. Also a gallery mode. But I want to include some to this last version too (and some other tiny improvements), since it will be the last update of Part I. In Part II of the game, the updates will be available after every event is finished. You won't need to download the whole game again and again (it will be much smaller of size anyway). You'll just have to click on the update button in the menu and only the new stuff will be added to your older version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I just wanna let you know, that I have some private stuff to do in the next few days, and can't work my regular time. But from the next week Wednesday on, I have zero plans until March (except for maybe X-mas).

0.150 will be the last update in the old format. After this update is finished I will start working on a Part II, where some new stuff will be available. Also a gallery mode. But I want to include some to this last version too (and some other tiny improvements), since it will be the last update of Part I. In Part II of the game, the updates will be available after every event is finished. You won't need to download the whole game again and again (it will be much smaller of size anyway). You'll just have to click on the update button in the menu and only the new stuff will be added to your older version.

Can you imagine how much laundry Sophia generates? She goes through like six outfits every day. I know the romper wouldn't fit for this scene but this is another new outfit. There should be one whole day/update of Sophia just doing her laundry.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

so from part 2 the game will got a DRM? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes