Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Still waiting for mods to add a NTR tag. Been following this game since the beginning and they still showing favoritism by not tagging it as such. By the site definition and actual definition it should have been long time ago and how easily they tag other games with no actual NTR in them. So when we gonna add it???
Oh man, here we go again with the NTR fanatics. Give it a rest! If you like it, great, play it. If you hate it, don't play it. But don't start this bullshit in here please!!! :mad: :FacePalm:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh man, here we go again with the NTR fanatics. Give it a rest! If you like it, great, play it. If you hate it, don't play it. But don't start this bullshit in here please!!! :mad: :FacePalm:
It is a very interesting philosophical conundrum. Can there be NTR if there is no sex? Is it NTR if it happens to random characters like Aiden? If a random friend of Liam walks in and says that his wife is leaving him for the pool boy do we need to trip over ourselves to put up the NTR tag? If a bear is cucked in the woods does it make a sound? I don't know the answers to these questions, mind you, but I am also sure that if it ever happens that NTR applies to this game the tag will make an appearance in due course due to the diligence of such concerned parties that are so inexplicably invested in the search metadata of a forum thread.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I was thinking about these straight sex scenes that maybe Mr. Bennett as one of the lucky ones is very likely because he gave Sophia a few days to think about his proposal to have sex with her for a night after that would give Dylan the positive note and maybe also she has no other way out with it she would accept because in her head it would only be one night but we already know that will not happen. "Sophia would totally corrupt herself even more After this night she's going to hate it but deep down she's loving it and she won't want just one night with him after that" lol some things I said can happen but these endings are just my imagination guys I was really excited sorry hihi

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I disagree with you on some points where you contradict yourself.

A.) There is no mention in the dialogues that: the class knows that Sophia is being blackmailed by Aiden, nor is it ever told that the students enjoy Sophia's humiliation. That he was acting weird with Aiden. You write again that Sophia is Aiden's business. These are your speculations.

B,C) Sophia's lifting her skirt is unreal and stupid. Better her skirt get caught on something and tear. it would be more likely. Nowhere in the dialogues it is mentioned that the students are delighted with Sophia's humiliation in her lessons. Zofia nowhere tells the students that her panties are visible. Your speculations. It is also not a question of dialogue where students express their excitement when they see Sophia wearing panties in class. Evelen only points out that Sophia has her skirt rolled up and her panties are showing. The students are deaf and do not see or react to her words. And they don't even check Evelen's words, prefer to read a boring textbook. Only Evelen is not silent. You write that in class everyone is afraid of Aiden. I don't think Evelen is afraid of Aiden. Zofia's behavior is very stupid and illogical. Sophia stood in the middle of the class with a silly smile with her skirt rolled up until someone saw her panties. Sophia stayed that way for the rest of the lesson. Until Evelen gets Sophia's attention. . The class is not interested, no one will even surreptitiously see the panties. You don't have to agree with my opinion. L&P should add dialogue from the classroom, incl. whispers would make the behavior more believable, realistic. Besides, nowhere in the dialogues you say that rumors about Sophia are circulating around school. About her strange behavior in class.
I agree with your first point, maybe the class is unaware but it could also be the case that some people are suspicious, or perhaps a majority know what's going on. We, the viewers, just don't know. As for the class as a whole, minus Aiden & co., I've written elsewhere, that they are amongst the most studious & 'unaware' pupils on Earth when it comes to the class-based events BUT to be fair they DO show some reactions. Compared to classrooms today the discipline my generation had enforced upon them was quasi-military BUT even we would have become totally disrupted when we noticed Sophia standing displaying her legs & underwear. When she covered up, the class would have erupted in sighs of disappointment & calls of, "Aah", "Aw Miss", "Oh nooo", "Wow," etc. No more learning would have occurred.

As for the class talking, I believe it can be taken for granted that the whole school student population is now talking, especially the boys. (Those lads not in Sophia's class feeling envious of those who are). No-one needs to have knowledge of blackmailing in order to enjoy what happens in class time. Unless things have changed beyond recognition in the minds of teenagers since my schooldays, none of this would be conveyed to parents, teachers, or any authority figure. I've written on 'the other thread' that if any gossip was overheard by teaching staff, Sophia could just put it down to accidents & the over-active imaginations of hormonal teenagers. I don't think that's the problem, rather it's the possibility that her boss might query her style of teaching outfit. Again, however, we know of no strictly adhered-to dress code. We DO know that San Alejo is a warm city, leading to more flesh being on show each day than would be the norm in colder places.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It is a very interesting philosophical conundrum. Can there be NTR if there is no sex? Is it NTR if it happens to random characters like Aiden? If a random friend of Liam walks in and says that his wife is leaving him for the pool boy do we need to trip over ourselves to put up the NTR tag? If a bear is cucked in the woods does it make a sound? I don't know the answers to these questions, mind you, but I am also sure that if it ever happens that NTR applies to this game the tag will make an appearance in due course due to the diligence of such concerned parties that are so inexplicably invested in the search metadata of a forum thread.
It DOESN'T apply to this. We have a pile of mental midgets out there who don't have a clue what NTR even is!!! Seeing as how the only actual couple involved in this is Sophia and Liam, and Liam has not cuck'd her out to anyone yet, than there is no NTR. And it doesn't apply to a mother and son, or blackmail etc... it is the act of someone allowing their spouse to have sex with another person. It is not cheating or anything else.

I get so sick and fucking tired of seeing this bullshit by idiots. Going to start adding them to my ignore list I think.

Apr 15, 2022
I was thinking about these straight sex scenes that maybe Mr. Bennett as one of the lucky ones is very likely because he gave Sophia a few days to think about his proposal to have sex with her for a night after that would give Dylan the positive note and maybe also she has no other way out with it she would accept because in her head it would only be one night but we already know that will not happen. "Sophia would totally corrupt herself even more After this night she's going to hate it but deep down she's loving it and she won't want just one night with him after that" lol some things I said can happen but these endings are just my imagination guys I was really excited sorry hihi
The only problem is that we have to wait for a decade to see this :HideThePain:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's highly probable IMO. The swinging is supposed to happen within a few days I think. For sure it won't be Dylan
Well Dylan doesn't have an event on PD16, so highly likely there wont be any event with him on PD16. He has PD13 to make his advances.
I disagree with you on some points where you contradict yourself.

A.) There is no mention in the dialogues that: the class knows that Sophia is being blackmailed by Aiden, nor is it ever told that the students enjoy Sophia's humiliation. That he was acting weird with Aiden. You write again that Sophia is Aiden's business. These are your speculations.

B,C) Sophia's lifting her skirt is unreal and stupid. Better her skirt get caught on something and tear. it would be more likely. Nowhere in the dialogues it is mentioned that the students are delighted with Sophia's humiliation in her lessons. Zofia nowhere tells the students that her panties are visible. Your speculations. It is also not a question of dialogue where students express their excitement when they see Sophia wearing panties in class. Evelen only points out that Sophia has her skirt rolled up and her panties are showing. The students are deaf and do not see or react to her words. And they don't even check Evelen's words, prefer to read a boring textbook. Only Evelen is not silent. You write that in class everyone is afraid of Aiden. I don't think Evelen is afraid of Aiden. Zofia's behavior is very stupid and illogical. Sophia stood in the middle of the class with a silly smile with her skirt rolled up until someone saw her panties. Sophia stayed that way for the rest of the lesson. Until Evelen gets Sophia's attention. . The class is not interested, no one will even surreptitiously see the panties. You don't have to agree with my opinion. L&P should add dialogue from the classroom, incl. whispers would make the behavior more believable, realistic. Besides, nowhere in the dialogues you say that rumors about Sophia are circulating around school. About her strange behavior in class.
"I don't thnk Evelyn is afraid of Aiden". This would seem to be indicated by her big stomping boots ;)
It was two weeks, not a few days that Bennett gave Sophia to decide. So the ultimatum won't end until PD24. We also know that since Bennett isn't in the Favorite Character poll, he pretty much has no chance at anything significant (like fucking Sophia) in at least the near term.

Sophia has already spoken to a Mrs Turner, who recommended she speak to the school board to get Dylan's failure overturned, for which she still has a little under a week and a half to overturn.

For Bennett to have any reasonable chance at fucking Bennett, he would need to turn up in the next Favorite Character poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

A Wife and Mother [v0.151 Part 1] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk : ,

A Wife and Mother [v0.160 Part 2] + In-game Mod

Download Apk : ,

"for start a wife and mother part 2. You have to compulsory transfer saves in the end of Part 1"

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
This is where I found the complaints in the day or two after the update on Task Four were wrong. It was another ramp up from what we have had before and was the hottest scene in this update. This Task pushed the boundaries for what could accomplish realistically in the classroom but just about stayed in them IMO.

Sophia did try to mitigate and minimise any exposure to the class. She bent down behind her desk where only one girl could see *someone said she was called Evelyn, the class swot??) and took away Aiden and Andre's phones beforehand, the two with advance knowledge that could have got their phone camera poised and ready to record. She gave the class instructions on focussing on the textbooks so they appeared to have had their eyes initially down. Sophia could just about, barely, shrug off the flashing of her underwear as an accident.

And then for the final part she showed her breast and touched Zac's hand when only Aiden was sat behind Zac and positioned her body to cover this fro the person in front of Aiden that would be to Zac's left (facing forward). She chose Zac because she has a good relationship with him outside of school and she made sure he would nt say anything by talking to him alone at the end of the class.

We don't yet know what Aiden has planned for Task Five. It will be hard to escalate what Sophia does / shows in the constraints of that classroom. From memory on Tuesday Sophia has her first gym class so maybe that will give a chance to escalate things in a different environment?

Re the line "Any student gets to see your tits whenever he wants!", I did nt pay too much attention to that as I assumed that was Aiden just being cocky - I can't beleive by Task Five that any student can just request to see her tits on demand. Sophia would have well and truly lost all control if she gets to that point, as the whole class would surely get their phones out if they hear that.
A couple of fairly insignificant things I noted in Task 4. I hadn’t caught before that Zac had blabbed to his mom that Sophia taught school braless and showed a lot of cleavage. I’m very disappointed in him! I thought Zac would be the good quiet careful kid that Sophia could trust to keep his mouth shut.

Also, for all the action that Andre saw in this release, L&P had two clear opportunities to allow Andre to see Sophia’s breasts – if not all of them, at least a significant amount of them; and he seemed to go out of his way to not allow Andre that view. Maybe it means something for the future, maybe L&P thought Andre had enough successes in this release, or perhaps it was just that he carefully doles out such monumental moments, as views of Sophia’s breasts are priceless. As Zac said to Sophia, "Every guy in our school would kill for that sight!"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A couple of fairly insignificant things I noted in Task 4. I hadn’t caught before that Zac had blabbed to his mom that Sophia taught school braless and showed a lot of cleavage. I’m very disappointed in him! I thought Zac would be the good quiet careful kid that Sophia could trust to keep his mouth shut.

Also, for all the action that Andre saw in this release, L&P had two clear opportunities to allow Andre to see Sophia’s breasts – if not all of them, at least a significant amount of them; and he seemed to go out of his way to not allow Andre that view. Maybe it means something for the future, maybe L&P thought Andre had enough successes in this release, or perhaps it was just that he carefully doles out such monumental moments, as views of Sophia’s breasts are priceless. As Zac said to Sophia, "Every guy in our school would kill for that sight!"
Zac blabbing makes me wonder how trustworthy and a good guy he really is. And whether Emma or Evelyn would have done the same thing in these circumstances. Because Zac only becomes the favourite without Emma, and we don't know anything about Evelyn except that she is friends with Emma, so might be similarly a nerd.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2022
Why didn't Sophia ask Morore for help?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why didn't Sophia ask Morore for help?
Why doesn't Sophia ask Morello for help with Bennett? Doesn't need to. Sophia only needs to arrange a meeting with the school board and say that Bennett was being unfair on a student that had only just arrived and didn't have a reasonable chance to catch up on the particular work they were studying.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Just completed my first walk through and I gotta say I like this VN. For most VNs, I don't care about the "other paths" that I could have taken; however, with this one, I actually saved some of the major choices so I can follow down those paths (could care less about the loyal housewife/husband route... he's dead weight to me. And no, I have no intention of allowing him to partake in a "swap" so he can get his rocks off with a hot woman.) But the other choices, the characters are very well written and HOT and I definitely want to travel down those paths and check them out!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes