Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder if the Bonus event will still end on Playable day 16 or Bennet on playable day 18(I think it was)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
which bonus event? :unsure:
Ellie/Dylan.
If Sophia didn't remind Dylan to lock the bathroom door(day 4) then Ellie will walk in on Dylan naked in the bathroom which sets up the beach event where Ellie spikes Dylan's burger, Playable day 9

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Crazy how Patreon is only bugging out for those who criticize L&P, isn't it? Almost as if the developer himself is deleting those kind of comments, trying to hide the ugly truth. L&P surely wouldn't do that, right? :KEK:

Little reminder: Last time this happened, L&P gave a "perfectly valid" explanation on F95, blaming Patreon and calling the supporter a liar. A supporter who claimed to be a professional artist working with many differerent programs for 11+ years, calling out the development time for L&P's animations and how no actual pro would need several months to create them, aswell as offering his help to L&P. Funny enough, the animations in question were expected to be much longer aswell when this supporter had his post deleted, making his claims even more believable now that the update has dropped and the animations included turned out to be only a few simple second long loops in slightly above average quality. The complete opposite of what L&P had been hyping up several months for absolutely no reason other than trying to hook more people into paying and keeping the (rightfully)angry mob calm for what ended up in pure mediocrity in relation to all his previous statements.

Clearly shows L&P's poor project management skills. But hey, why care about his supporters quality of life aslong as his own quality of life isn't suffering, if you know what I mean. lol

Pretty obvious what L&P does give 2 shits about, and it's certainly not the satisfaction of those supporting his project.
No my dude, it’s deleted because a Patreon supporter says they can’t find “the game” - which is indicating some game other than DoL is at issue.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh really?!I don't think it already ends with PD 16. I guess they won´t have sex that quickly. That also has to develop first... first important step will be Ellie not calling Dylan pygmy anymore. ;)
And I hope L&P finds a way for a threesome with Sophia/Ellie and Dylan...that would be the real kicker! :love:
It is an old quote so who knows how much has changed but the Ellie/Dylan Bonus storyline is supposed to be separate storyline from Sophia even though she did start it off when not reminding Dylan to lock the bathroom again

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It is an old quote so who knows how much has changed but the Ellie/Dylan Bonus storyline is supposed to be separate storyline for Sophia even though she did start it off when not reminding Dylan to lock the bathroom again
LP said the Dylan Ellie event will finish in 16 PD day with consecuences (if I don't remember bad that was the word) in the future. Who knows which consecuences?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've dabbled in animation and honestly, it doesn't take months to make one.

It can take a long time to make but depends on how you do it, if you want a smooth animation, with no jumps, then it requires a lot of images with each movement still on each image. You set up the first image and the final image, then I think you can use a tool to connect the 2 so to speak.

Been a long time since I have done animation and we are talking decades ago, as I said I only dabbled. It's no doubt changed a lot but do believe there is ways to speed it up and it certainly doesn't take months to do 1 animation gif/webm file.
We know.If NLT can do 100-150 animations in 2 weeks,surely average animator can do 10-15 animations in less than a week.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
LP said the Dylan Ellie event will finish in 16 PD day with consecuences (if I don't remember bad that was the word) in the future. Who knows which consecuences?
*** News Flash Ellie/Dylan consequences ***
On day 16 (set for update somewhere in 2023) Ellie will brush Dylan's shoulder with ONE finger. Trust me, L&P will make a HUGE deal out of it. You'll sizzle like Dylan!
This will ofcourse lead to Ellie and Dylan holdng hands on day 31 that will likely be in the update scheduled for July 2052. :p

Jul 1, 2021
*** News Flash Ellie/Dylan consequences ***
On day 16 (set for update somewhere in 2023) Ellie will brush Dylan's shoulder with ONE finger. Trust me, L&P will make a HUGE deal out of it. You'll sizzle like Dylan!
This will ofcourse lead to Ellie and Dylan holdng hands on day 31 that will likely be in the update scheduled for July 2052. :p
For me, playing this game is like planting trees in whose shade you never expect to sit. Yet, I keep planting! :)

Reactions: Tor7

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
I just saw this
This happens because the LP is thinking through this event, Aiden's words about the event were actually the words of the LP itself. He needs time to think about this event.

All the talk that he has a script written for 30 days is mostly bullshit. Perhaps he has written the key events of the days, but not a fully prepared script

L P has repeatedly said that it is difficult for him to think through the text of the conversation, which confirms my guesses

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
0.155/160. Quick Review.

1. Were the animations worth the time, effort?

Ultimately it's down to personal preference and at the discretion of the dev. It's HIS game after all, HIS vision.

Despite the hype and build up, I don't think so, at least not on this performance and the resulting delays. When one thinks of animations, one thinks of Hollywood quality, that's the bar it was always going to be measured against, and L&P's efforts fell woefully short. In short they were amateurish, semi-static, at times almost robot-like. The pony text accompanying them has already been discussed and let's face it, it was almost cringeworthy.

But it WAS a start on which to build, so he should be congratulated and maybe it's not fair to be over critical. L&P is certainly trying to mix this game up and make it fresh, so why not give it another go, this time involving Sophia, the star everyone wants to see taking centre stage.
Good to see Andre's transformation from almost cameo role to a more dominant figure. Expect to see more of him, especially as he will be aiming to get equal with Sophia.

2. The update as a whole.

I'm discarding the Dylan/Ellie/Logan thread. An essential story line perhaps, but nothing more than soap. Which leaves the classroom antics.
This is where L&P has really upped the game, making Sophia's humiliation almost unbearable at times. Credit where credit's due, it was daring, sexy, full of tension. Whether plausible or not doesn't matter too much, it's fiction, it's a game, make allowances for it.
All in all a great update, especially in terms of render quality and surprises, with as ever much to look forward to.
As has been said, he's creating something few others can compare to, we need to get behind this developer all the way.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
0.155/160. Quick Review.

1. Were the animations worth the time, effort?

Ultimately it's down to personal preference and at the discretion of the dev. It's HIS game after all, HIS vision.

Despite the hype and build up, I don't think so, at least not on this performance and the resulting delays. When one thinks of animations, one thinks of Hollywood quality, that's the bar it was always going to be measured against, and L&P's efforts fell woefully short. In short they were amateurish, semi-static, at times almost robot-like. The pony text accompanying them has already been discussed and let's face it, it was almost cringeworthy.

But it WAS a start on which to build, so he should be congratulated and maybe it's not fair to be over critical. L&P is certainly trying to mix this game up and make it fresh, so why not give it another go, this time involving Sophia, the star everyone wants to see taking centre stage.
Good to see Andre's transformation from almost cameo role to a more dominant figure. Expect to see more of him, especially as he will be aiming to get equal with Sophia.

2. The update as a whole.

I'm discarding the Dylan/Ellie/Logan thread. An essential story line perhaps, but nothing more than soap. Which leaves the classroom antics.
This is where L&P has really upped the game, making Sophia's humiliation almost unbearable at times. Credit where credit's due, it was daring, sexy, full of tension. Whether plausible or not doesn't matter too much, it's fiction, it's a game, make allowances for it.
All in all a great update, especially in terms of render quality and surprises, with as ever much to look forward to.
As has been said, he's creating something few others can compare to, we need to get behind this developer all the way.
A thousand pages or so ago, I defended much of the plausibility of Tasks 1 and 2, and I don’t want to bore people repeating myself, other than to say that I saw things in school like much of this, and I told few people about it, I certainly didn’t tell any parents or other faculty about it, it didn’t get the teachers fired, and while some events were talked about between students, I doubt if the whole school heard about these things.

For me in Task 4, for the most part there were plenty of renders and words depicting student reaction and Sophia attempting to make everything seem normal. I respectfully disagree that the students weren’t paying attention at all. The boys were bug-eyed as soon as Sophia removed her jacket. When she showed her panties, at first there was dead stunned silence, and then they were all talking to each other. There were about five renders and fifteen dialog boxes dedicated to Sophia collecting Aiden and Andre’s phones. How much of the developer’s time and our viewing time should be spent explaining every student’s actions and thought processes? Some. Not volumes.

My guess is that this isn’t an honor class, or Aiden and Andre wouldn’t be in it, but it does seem most of the kids are pretty good students and well-behaved. When Sophia lifted her skirt, the students reacted the way I would have – stared as long as I could, and then murmured to my friends about it. For the breast flashing and fondling - the teacher had just assigned a paper and was going to come around and check on their work, so most students would be diligently working on the questions and have their heads down. I admit if my teacher looked that hot braless and in a short tight skirt, I would probably have been stealing glances at her. But with her back to me I wouldn’t have been looking for her to flash titties and get felt up by another student. All of this are things I wouldn’t want the developer to spend a lot of time and effort explaining.

Andre’s butt-exposing and grabbing would have gotten everybody’s attention. Maybe some would have seen what happened, but they all would have been stunned by Sophia suddenly yelling at Andre, and after class would have wanted to know what happened.

I hadn’t given much thought before about how much the other students fear Andre. If he and they had been through a few grades together, the good students would know that he was a bully and a disrupter and someone to avoid. But I personally doubt that they would have attached Aiden’s behavior to their new teacher going braless and showing her panties at this time. They might be used to Aiden and Andre taking up teachers’ time via hallway meetings and side whispering discussions to try to keep them in line and wouldn’t connect it to any sexual blackmail, IMO.

The challenge for any kind of fiction story is to make the wildest scenario seem as plausible as possible. Going forward, in all paths, for the story to advance the way most of us want it to, the plausibility is going to go down significantly. It should be interesting to see how it’s done, but I personally hope to ride with it and forgive some far-fetched moments for the sake of entertainment and erotica.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes