Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Scroll down and you will see the Fan Art Games. DL them, you'll be glad you did. :)
Wow! Just wow!!!
The game's patrons are the best patrons ever. They supported the game for years with almost no sex scenes.
I think we will not see any kind of forceful blackmail scenes from Aiden or anybody, right? It is against the Patreon policy! So Sophia will be a total slut and will agree with all the tasks.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
the premise of this game is the dev wanna it to fulfill everyone's desires as much as possible. That's why we have many routes, from good wife, les, incest, to romantic with son's friend. And with aiden route, of course we will have rape route where sophia may become a whore. There is such nothing ruining the story, because the dev stir every tags in the game, and we the players decide how it's gonna go. Also, every path game contain many tags. In a nutshell, i think all of the routes are not mutually exclusive but yeah we have 4 focal route: dylan route(for incest), sam(for romantic), some female(idk who is the most important female in the game beside sophia, yet there must be one for lesbian) and aiden(for blackmail, rape)
If this is how things are going to be in this path, L&P has lost the opportunity of his/her life to show the perfect ending by exposing the twist. No matter if it's been removed, people already know about it.

This perfect ending I'm talking about is:
  • 10th task -> 3some Sophia + Aiden + Andre (either forced or not, it's not relevant).
  • 11th task -> Sophia being forced to have sex with a student (Zac).
  • 12th task -> Sophia being forced to have sex with multiple students at the same time (and enjoying it given how corrupted she should be at this point), but the key point here is that everything would be a trap. Aiden would make sure to take Dylan to the place where they're fucking and mother and son would see each other there. Then the truth would be revealed by Aiden and players would have to decide who's to blame in this long trip that's turned Sophia into a whore. This should be the final event (well, at least once Dylan's path is over) and would be the perfect form of humiliation for both sides, first Dylan, who offered Aiden Sophia on a platter, and then Sophia, who allowed things to get this far.
I can imagine how shocked everyone would be after this completely unexpected turn of events. Some Dylan fans might even need therapy after that :ROFLMAO:

Regards

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Zack told her mother that Sophia taught in class without a bra in one lesson. So someone already knows about Sophia's strange behavior. The question is if Zack's mom took it seriously. Would she think that this is normal behavior for a teenager of this age and that all boys are the same. I think Evelen's reaction is that she studied in a different education system. Evelen is also a nerd because usually new people in school are very nervous about the first lesson of a new class, but Evelen is not.
Zac's mum i.e. Alyssa. Arguably one of Sophia's best friends at this point.... A woman we suspect is going to have a Sex(ual) scene with Sophia in four game days time on Tuesday..... A woman that has already encouraged Sophia to be more open and even lent her "Antonio" to and even operated the very controls that gave Sophia an orgasm....

The point is that Alyssa is not just another mother with a kid in Sophia's class. If Zac tells her then she is more likely to react with something like "You go, girl!!!".

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Zac's mum i.e. Alyssa. Arguably one of Sophia's best friends at this point.... A woman we suspect is going to have a Sex(ual) scene with Sophia in four game days time on Tuesday..... A woman that has already encouraged Sophia to be more open and even lent her "Antonio" to and even operated the very controls that gave Sophia an orgasm....

The point is that Alyssa is not just another mother with a kid in Sophia's class. If Zac tells her then she is more likely to react with something like "You go, girl!!!".
I agree and MAYBE Alyssa is another solution to the Aiden problem

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1766393 ???? :unsure::coffee::rolleyes: Update 2.5 ?

View attachment 1766400

Sorry if this has already been covered previously, but I don't understand here... o_O
We already knew that Morello was one of the solutions for the Aiden problem if Sophia went far enough with Larry's requests.
We didn't know that Aiden would ask Sophia to meet him at the den and would also tell her her next task(first time this has happened on the same day as the last task,so maybe Morello will turn up at the den while Sophia is there and we may find out what this secret event is all about.
If he is adding events after his last fuck up then boy he really is unbelievable

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
There's been a fair amount of commentary & speculation about what appears to be Sophia's oufit for attending the meeting with Aiden at his usual hangout, which is a location not in public view. We have the picture of Sophia looking dubiously at the ensemble. Day20_4_70_Sophia_changes_for_Aidens_meeting-lines-scale-1_00x.jpeg At first glance I thought this was a strange choice, consisting as it does of a skirt which resembles a laced petticoat or half-slip & an easily dislodged tube top. If "I" know that this is suitable only for a party, reception, or to impress a date, then I'm certain that a rich, sophisticated woman like Sophia knows it. She is, after all, a lady with an impressive wardrobe.

I think back to the infamous romper & how she wore it consciously or sub-consciously to be attractive for Sam. I was set against the romper. It wasn't something a 38 year old would wear to a rock concert. Events at the biker bar could have played out badly but in the event Patricia packed her trusty sidearm & the bikers were gentlemen.

We know that Aiden & his mates are definitely not gentlemen & that in Andre's case this is an understatement. Sophia is well aware of this, having just undertaken task 4 FFS. Unless there is something missing, something we don't yet know, I find it incredible that Sophia may again be sub-consciously trying to look sexy for 'somone'. This is where realism once more takes a nosedive.

Even if she wears this in the knowledge that Don Morello's soldiers will turn up, there's no way to be certain of their arrival at a precise time, city traffic being what it is.

I am a keen follower of the tasks. Throughout their prescence in the VN I've defended this storyline against sceptics, detractors, white knights & would-be kink-shamers of all persuasions. I've also been a fulsome supporter of the originally stated aim of 'realism' in this tale. There's a fine balance to be struck, not to forget the need to combine this with not taking things TOO far at this stage. Are we to believe that Sophia is now so corrupted that she would choose an outfit like this? Do we really think Aiden & co. will have a rational discussion upon seeing who & what is before them, in their hidden den?

AFAIK Sophia has to dress sexily each day for school as part of her 'verbal contract' with Aiden. I must have missed the part where he voiced & then was able to enforce his wish for her to dress like this & go braless all the time. That would be impossible in any case. Now we wait to see how many months it will take for this mystery to be solved, if it ever is.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong here.
Sophia did everything that Larry asked of her(prison visit) and Morello was very happy and cancelled the debt.
Sophia then does task 4 but stops the rape of Jen and then has to decide whether or not to ask Morello for help with dealing with Aiden.
Now my question is if Sophia asked Morello for help then why is Sophia still meeting Aiden at his den as she does not need to?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong here.
Sophia did everything that Larry asked of her(prison visit) and Morello was very happy and cancelled the debt.
Sophia then does task 4 but stops the rape of Jen and then has to decide whether or not to ask Morello for help with dealing with Aiden.
Now my question is if Sophia asked Morello for help then why is Sophia still meeting Aiden at his den as she no need to?
Revenge maybe? Wanting to witness the "comeuppance"? That would partially explain the oufit, along the lines of, 'look at who you've got no power over anymore'. That scenario only works, however, if she's definitely asked for help & it is provided. It could be that she has to turn up to allay any suspicions on the part of Aiden, until his 'visitation'. If there's no Morello involvement it's back to square 1.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just took a peek at that , and while the main character is similar in many aspects, it is definitely not the same character as is what is used in AWAM. AWAM uses EJ Adora which has a pretty unique look.

Still, could be an interesting game but...

Reactions: JagHond

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I can only speak for Germany, of course, but there is no dress code for teachers here. But - every teacher will avoid dressing like Sophia when she takes off her jacket. At least a teacher would do it only once simply because the resulting unrest in the class would disturb her lessons. The students would be permanently distracted and there would be no end to the whispering. From the side of the school management would only influence the dress code if the learning performance of the students would suffer permanently. I asked a school director once.
Women like to be perceived as sexy - but not at all times and not by everyone! And that includes 99.99% of students most class days of the year.
It's in this context that you have to see Sophia's unequivocal reaction to sexually groping Aiden. Although in Germany hitting children by teachers in school has been forbidden for a long time, no one will be surprised if a student gets a clear answer from the teacher. The flat hand slap was understandable because Sophia was surprised and already upset by the behavior of the two, Aiden and Andre, and it was justified.
I can agree to all that you wrote except how she couldn't dress like that in real life teaching.
When i was going to school, we had many female teachers that wore thin blouses (with bras) with mid thigh skirts,
or thin mid thigh summer dresses. Even more so during the summer time (90-105 degrees).
Unless things have changed, American public schools have Tenure, meaning that after a teacher has worked in the same school district for a couple of years, they have full job security protected by the teacher’s union, and can’t be fired except for the most egregious transgression. Sophia does NOT have tenure. Many teachers I’ve known had tenure, and it clearly affected their attitude of what they could and could not do, and probably what they could wear.

Hitting a student wasn’t allowed in my youth, although the faculty often found ways around that. Sophia slapping Andre would technically be reason to fire her, but in reality would likely be overlooked if there was any reasonable claim that Andre touched her first. In my day, swearing at a student could, and did, get teachers fired. Sophia swears like a sailor at Aiden. Maybe things have changed now.

My school days were during the micro-miniskirt fad. Teacher upskirt crotch shots were a nearly everyday occurrence there for a few years. It became almost routine, and although I always looked for them and enjoyed the sight, now I can only specifically remember a couple of the wilder ones. It was always white cotton panties then. There were certainly no thongs then. Pantyhose or the occasional bare legs – no stockings or garters. The braless fad was just starting as I graduated. I never saw a braless teacher during classroom hours. Just once at an after school formal function when a married MILF wore a halter top braless, along with a micro-miniskirt. She had Tenure.

When my kids were in high school, at parent-teacher conferences and open houses, I caught an upskirt or two, and plenty of short skirts, and one or two nice cleavage shots. I don't know if they were unaware of what those outfits did to teen boys, or didn't care.

One of my kid’s teachers, in her first year of teaching, was the closest to Sophia I’ve ever seen, except younger and single. The hottest teacher I’ve ever known. At a graduation ceremony, she wore a skirt very similar to Sophia’s Task 4 skirt: just that tight and that short over an equally sexy body, along with an equally tight sweater. She was parading around at the front of the assembly that way, and impossible not to notice. But she was gone the next year, presumably not retained for whatever reasons. She did NOT have tenure.

I think that Sophia would cause a bit of a ruckus if she was swaying and jiggling her large mature breasts through the halls in her Task 2 dress much. Wearing a blazer and removing it in the classroom like Task 4 is the way to avoid other adults taking notice. It seems to me that Principal Johnson is a do-nothing guy, and he made a pass at Sophia her first day, so IMO I don’t think he’s likely to intervene much in her dress choices, unless someone really pressures him to.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes