mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I just took a peek at that , and while the main character is similar in many aspects, it is definitely not the same character as is what is used in AWAM. AWAM uses EJ Adora which has a pretty unique look.

Still, could be an interesting game but...
I tried the game, it's not bad, not the same but not bad. The dev said he did base it off of AWAM,
he even said he asked L&P if could, according to him L&P told him he could, now if that's
true or not I don't know.

Reactions: Night Hacker

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
I actually really liked this game. I'm having the worst time getting part 2 up and running on a mac. I have to build the v0.15 version from the compressed (upgrade to the regular). It finally let me save something - then immediately gave me gray screens for about 50 clicks.

I downloaded the 3 path saves as well. I uploaded those into the finalsaves folder in P2 (which oddly didn't show any of my "saves"), and while I can manage to bring up my final saves when I generate the file (after a gray screen - of course - clicked ignore and presented with both my "saves" and the 3 that I uploaded to the folder). I run my save - and it looks like I might get more content, but crazy gray screens peppered in. I load the saves of the 3 routes shared here - and the game runs well, but lasts about 15 screens and tells me "to be continued."

Has anybody else had legitimate success on a mac? Perhaps you have a secret for me? Here's hoping... thanks in advance folks.

Reactions: HulaMaster

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I actually really liked this game. I'm having the worst time getting part 2 up and running on a mac. I have to build the v0.15 version from the compressed (upgrade to the regular). It finally let me save something - then immediately gave me gray screens for about 50 clicks.

I downloaded the 3 path saves as well. I uploaded those into the finalsaves folder in P2 (which oddly didn't show any of my "saves"), and while I can manage to bring up my final saves when I generate the file (after a gray screen - of course - clicked ignore and presented with both my "saves" and the 3 that I uploaded to the folder). I run my save - and it looks like I might get more content, but crazy gray screens peppered in. I load the saves of the 3 routes shared here - and the game runs well, but lasts about 15 screens and tells me "to be continued."

Has anybody else had legitimate success on a mac? Perhaps you have a secret for me? Here's hoping... thanks in advance folks.
14/04/2022 - Changed the link to a new patch that manages a specific error on Mac system
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-160-lust-passion.5944/post-7923035

Aug 11, 2020
I tried the game, it's not bad, not the same but not bad. The dev said he did base it off of AWAM,
he even said he asked L&P if could, according to him L&P told him he could, now if that's
true or not I don't know.
Why would you ask permission to use a DAZ asset that's available to everyone with money? :unsure:

Reactions: mulerider

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Unless things have changed, American public schools have Tenure, meaning that after a teacher has worked in the same school district for a couple of years, they have full job security protected by the teacher’s union, and can’t be fired except for the most egregious transgression. Sophia does NOT have tenure. Many teachers I’ve known had tenure, and it clearly affected their attitude of what they could and could not do, and probably what they could wear.

Hitting a student wasn’t allowed in my youth, although the faculty often found ways around that. Sophia slapping Andre would technically be reason to fire her, but in reality would likely be overlooked if there was any reasonable claim that Andre touched her first. In my day, swearing at a student could, and did, get teachers fired. Sophia swears like a sailor at Aiden. Maybe things have changed now.

My school days were during the micro-miniskirt fad. Teacher upskirt crotch shots were a nearly everyday occurrence there for a few years. It became almost routine, and although I always looked for them and enjoyed the sight, now I can only specifically remember a couple of the wilder ones. It was always white cotton panties then. There were certainly no thongs then. Pantyhose or the occasional bare legs – no stockings or garters. The braless fad was just starting as I graduated. I never saw a braless teacher during classroom hours. Just once at an after school formal function when a married MILF wore a halter top braless, along with a micro-miniskirt. She had Tenure.

When my kids were in high school, at parent-teacher conferences and open houses, I caught an upskirt or two, and plenty of short skirts, and one or two nice cleavage shots. I don't know if they were unaware of what those outfits did to teen boys, or didn't care.

One of my kid’s teachers, in her first year of teaching, was the closest to Sophia I’ve ever seen, except younger and single. The hottest teacher I’ve ever known. At a graduation ceremony, she wore a skirt very similar to Sophia’s Task 4 skirt: just that tight and that short over an equally sexy body, along with an equally tight sweater. She was parading around at the front of the assembly that way, and impossible not to notice. But she was gone the next year, presumably not retained for whatever reasons. She did NOT have tenure.

I think that Sophia would cause a bit of a ruckus if she was swaying and jiggling her large mature breasts through the halls in her Task 2 dress much. Wearing a blazer and removing it in the classroom like Task 4 is the way to avoid other adults taking notice. It seems to me that Principal Johnson is a do-nothing guy, and he made a pass at Sophia her first day, so IMO I don’t think he’s likely to intervene much in her dress choices, unless someone really pressures him to.
Haha, I enjoyed your comment, it reminded me immediately of the song "Harper Valley PTA". We appear of similar vintage, only not yet sure if AWAM is a good thing or not!

What I can confirm is the era of micro mini's and bra-less women was responsible for a lot of rubber-necking, minor road accidents and young males with super-charged testosterone running permanently on empty...!

Not sure I've even recovered even now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There's been a fair amount of commentary & speculation about what appears to be Sophia's oufit for attending the meeting with Aiden at his usual hangout, which is a location not in public view. We have the picture of Sophia looking dubiously at the ensemble. View attachment 1766442 At first glance I thought this was a strange choice, consisting as it does of a skirt which resembles a laced petticoat or half-slip & an easily dislodged tube top. If "I" know that this is suitable only for a party, reception, or to impress a date, then I'm certain that a rich, sophisticated woman like Sophia knows it. She is, after all, a lady with an impressive wardrobe.

I think back to the infamous romper & how she wore it consciously or sub-consciously to be attractive for Sam. I was set against the romper. It wasn't something a 38 year old would wear to a rock concert. Events at the biker bar could have played out badly but in the event Patricia packed her trusty sidearm & the bikers were gentlemen.

We know that Aiden & his mates are definitely not gentlemen & that in Andre's case this is an understatement. Sophia is well aware of this, having just undertaken task 4 FFS. Unless there is something missing, something we don't yet know, I find it incredible that Sophia may again be sub-consciously trying to look sexy for 'somone'. This is where realism once more takes a nosedive.

Even if she wears this in the knowledge that Don Morello's soldiers will turn up, there's no way to be certain of their arrival at a precise time, city traffic being what it is.

I am a keen follower of the tasks. Throughout their prescence in the VN I've defended this storyline against sceptics, detractors, white knights & would-be kink-shamers of all persuasions. I've also been a fulsome supporter of the originally stated aim of 'realism' in this tale. There's a fine balance to be struck, not to forget the need to combine this with not taking things TOO far at this stage. Are we to believe that Sophia is now so corrupted that she would choose an outfit like this? Do we really think Aiden & co. will have a rational discussion upon seeing who & what is before them, in their hidden den?

AFAIK Sophia has to dress sexily each day for school as part of her 'verbal contract' with Aiden. I must have missed the part where he voiced & then was able to enforce his wish for her to dress like this & go braless all the time. That would be impossible in any case. Now we wait to see how many months it will take for this mystery to be solved, if it ever is.
We also do not know where Aiden offered to meet Sophia, but most likely in his hideout. If Sophia is going to wear this outfit, which is unlikely, she wants to show Aiden that she has no power over her. Don Morelo's men will appear, and maybe he himself will help her and even punish Aiden's and his men. It may also be the case that if Sophia is humiliating and Don Morelo's men are late, Jenifer will intervene as part of women's solidarity.Or it could be a casual meeting, Don Morell will inform Aiden and his men to stop harassing Sophia. Because it will end badly for Aiden.It might also be a clue to us that there will be no more assignments, because Aiden could have told Sophia on the phone about the fifth assignment, it didn't have to be Sophia's meeting. Or else, Andre is furious with Aiden. For this humiliation in the classroom. Aiden can't cope with him and promised Andre will get his revenge on Sophia, but the revenge is not successful because there will be Don Morelo's men and he is too.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Correct me if I am wrong here.
Sophia did everything that Larry asked of her(prison visit) and Morello was very happy and cancelled the debt.
Sophia then does task 4 but stops the rape of Jen and then has to decide whether or not to ask Morello for help with dealing with Aiden.
Now my question is if Sophia asked Morello for help then why is Sophia still meeting Aiden at his den as she does not need to?
Don Morello has not yet spoken to Aiden about Sophia. That's why Sophia continues to perform Aiden's tasks. Maybe at Sophia's Meeting with Aiden. Don MorelIo will also appear and tell Aiden to stop humiliating Sophia. Because it will end badly for him?

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Don Morello has not yet spoken to Aiden about Sophia. That's why Sophia continues to perform Aiden's tasks. Maybe at Sophia's Meeting with Aiden. Don MorelIo will also appear and tell Aiden to stop humiliating Sophia. Because it will end badly for him?
The point is that Sophia does not need to be there as Morello's henchmen will sort out Aiden so Sophia does not need to know what the 5th task is as Aiden is no longer blackmailing her

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The first 4 tasks were pretty mild (for an adult game standard), and slapping Andre shows she won't become a mindless whore. It's hard to imagine there will be full-on sex in the tasks, even for the last one. She might become "free grope" for her students, but I don't think they'll gangbang her. The tasks seem to be more about humiliation and exhibitionism.

There are still 8 tasks to go, but it's only during 8? days (or a couple more). Sadly we'll probably never know, there is more chance the game gets abandoned than it gets to the 12th task in a decade or two.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes