L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The developer has to go back in the game and put more hardcore scenes in it, like when she goes up in the bathroom when she does the cheer leader outfit and has few drinks, nothing happens, that could be redone so an affair with the neighbor starts up a bit of a knarly side story line from there, the game needs to go next level.

mikey36

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 278635

Overview:
My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.165
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

We are tired of coming into this thread multiple times per day because people can't have a civil discussion without fighting/attacking each other. Offenders will now be threadbanned without prior notice.

All Offtopic discussions should be held at the
AWAM Offtopic Thread.
Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Part 1

Extras: - Walkthrough - Character Guide - CGs - Save - Cheat Mod* - - How to transfer your saves from Part 1 to Part 2 - Ellie/Patricia Walkthrough & Save

kasis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29501 View attachment 29502 View attachment 29503 View attachment 134044 View attachment 134046 View attachment 134045 View attachment 134047 View attachment 134048 View attachment 134049 View attachment 134053 View attachment 134052 View attachment 134051 View attachment 134050
This is dumb how complicated it is to play part 2 a lot of people wont even bother....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.165

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Unless this game suddenly turned into A son and Brother, Why is he putting so much focus on that manchild Dylan? Sophia kinda turned into a side character in her own fucking game.
I agree, we mostly want Sophia to get dicked asap and her daughter.. enough teasing :(

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A Wife and Mother [v0.165] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 191 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes