jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think it's the animation. He puts things on that tier that he doesn't want leaked, because nobody is insane enough to spend that amount of money on a patreon post. It's $64 dollars. So what does a young Sophia have to do with animation?

Perhaps it'll be an animation of a baby Sophia turning into the MILF she is today. Going through the stages of her life. Baby -> toddler -> kid -> teenager -> young adult -> MILF.

Ok, I'm joking. Hopefully...

But whatever it is, we know why progress wasn't updated a few days in a row. He was doing whatever that post has in it. Whether it's an animation, or he spent several days making a younger Sophia model for a flashback scene with Sam. I think that option is the likely one. The post is titled "Young Sophia in all her glory"

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think it's the animation. He puts things on that tier that he doesn't want leaked, because nobody is insane enough to spend that amount of money on a patreon post. It's $64 dollars. So what does a young Sophia have to do with animation?

Perhaps it'll be an animation of a baby Sophia turning into the MILF she is today. Going through the stages of her life. Baby -> toddler -> kid -> teenager -> young adult -> MILF.

Ok, I'm joking. Hopefully...

But whatever it is, we know why progress wasn't updated a few days in a row. He was doing whatever that post has in it. Whether it's an animation, or he spent several days making a younger Sophia model for a flashback scene with Sam. I think that option is the likely one. The post is titled "Young Sophia in all her glory"
I also agree on a possible animation in a flash back, where sophia explains that she was in love with an older man, or something to make Sam give up

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
2 HOURS AGO
Young Sophia in all her glory

hm... :unsure:

Sam is playing that song (i bet it's rock) and she remembers her high school days when she went to concerts and was wild? :giggle:

Reactions: xxxorro

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
My guess is Sophia in a flashback imagining or telling Sam about her youth, when she was crazy about guys like him playing in a rock band and maybe a particular event that happened back then, maybe flashing her boobs as a groupie as discussed with Patricia during the concert (hence a possible animation).

Unless it is a exercise of style to show a young Sophia, it is interesting because according to the intel something similar (a flashback) should/could be happening in the evening with Dylan, when she will tell Dylan when she lost her virginity.
Me: When Sophia talks to Dylan about how and with whom she lost her virginity, will there be any flashbacks with images or just text?

LP (29.08.2022): "There will be flashbacks but not for when she lost her virginity"

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Me: When Sophia talks to Dylan about how and with whom she lost her virginity, will there be any flashbacks with images or just text?

LP (29.08.2022): "There will be flashbacks but not for when she lost her virginity"
answered the question about sophia-dylan with the answer between sophia-sam?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Or something like in Jack Adams's alternative novel about Sophia How Sophia Lost Her Virginity to the Famous Rock Star
Jack Adams

View attachment 1762156
(Sophia thinking) My college friend Alex graduated as a sound engineer when I was a freshman.
View attachment 1762157
(Sophia thinking) He landed this gig in New York, and invited me to watch a vocal recording during winter intercession.
View attachment 1762158
(Sophia thinking) He didn't tell me he would be recording Lyon Glansinher of OurWaySez, one of my favorite bands.
View attachment 1762160
(Sophia thinking) I find that I have no control over my 18-year-old body. I can only observe as history plays out again.
View attachment 1762163
(Lyon singing) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pear, that's what I receive.
View attachment 1762173
View attachment 1763731
(Sophia) I got to watch the extended recording of 'Can you know what I've seen' from 'Now, I'm here'!
View attachment 1763734
(Sophia) Thank you so much Alex for inviting me. Oh! Lyon is walking towards the control room!
View attachment 1763735
(Alex) You're welcome. I'm off to the restroom. Tell Lyon I'll be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763739
(Sophia) Hi! I'm Sophia. Alex will be back after a bite.
View attachment 1763740
(Lyon) I take it you want an autograph, or sumfin'.
View attachment 1763742
(Sophia) Oh, yes please! I would like that very much!

View attachment 1767411
(Lyon) I take care of business, but life's too short to be serious all the time.
View attachment 1767417
(Sophia thinking) I was torn. I knew it was too far, yet when would I get another chance to do a crazy stunt with a rock star.
View attachment 1767418
(Sophia) Why not. I could actually frame it! Patricia will simply go nuts over this!
View attachment 1767420
(Sophia thinking) I felt so hot! So relevant! Like I was a part of the rich and famous scene!
View attachment 1767422
(Sophia) OK. Just sign the bra!
View attachment 1767424

View attachment 1769168
(Sophia thinking) I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I should tell him no. (Sophia) Ooooh!
View attachment 1769170
(Lyon) There you go. Oh! All right then.
View attachment 1769173
(Sophia thinking) He surprised me with a kiss. I was shocked and exhilarated.
View attachment 1769174
(Sophia thinking) I wanted the excitement of being desired by a globally famous rock star.
View attachment 1769176
(Sophia thinking) I shouldn't have let him, but I didn't want him to stop.
View attachment 1769177

View attachment 1770461
(Lyon) Sure ya wannit now. We can wait a few minutes if you don' wanna rush it.
View attachment 1770463
(Sophia Thinking) Just say no. No! (Sophia) No. It's alright to start now.
View attachment 1770464
(Sophia Thinking) I had never felt something so large, and with such experience.
View attachment 1770465
(Sophia Thinking) He was hitting right where I wanted to be receiving.
View attachment 1770466
(Sophia Thinking) I've only known him for 10 minutes, and here we are having sex.
View attachment 1770467

View attachment 1772244
(Sophia Thinking) He wasn't done yet. I hadn't recovered yet from climax, and now was facing the drum set.
View attachment 1772245
(Sophia Thinking) He was lightly slapping the beat to 'Can you know what I've seen' and softly singing.
View attachment 1772247
(Sophia Thinking) I'm embarrassed to admit that I was liking it, causing frisson on my back side.
View attachment 1772249
(Lyon) Can you know what I've seen. Yeah, Yeah. A big juicy pair, that's what I receive.
View attachment 1772250
(Lyon) Yer a right fit lass. Tour wif me, and see my world.
View attachment 1772251
No offense, I don't want to shame Jack Adams either, but I might as well watch two mannequin pumps fuck.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Shit, who's going to pay for that. I could buy a whole computer game for that money. Some people have to live on that all week. I find the price a little shameful!

Edit: I want to tighten my judgment a bit: I would call this behavior milking. Not that you introduce different levels of support, but that you actually sell images or animations for such a ridiculously high amount - on top of the monthly contribution - you turn this back and forth - it's milking people who support you!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes