Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Lets not forget that Dylan isn't taking 45 minute Karate classes with Sensei Steve at the local dojo he's training three hours a day with a Navy Seal close quarters combat expert somebody that has likely used those skills to kill in combat situations plus Logan has no way of knowing Dylan is training (or even that he exists) so he has the element of suprise like with the hobos.
That's right. You don't mess with Dylan now. He has achieved Chuck Norris greatness.

chucknorris11outof10targets-5ac2967a875db90037e21f08.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The Ellie/Dylan side event will finish soon so Dylan had better get a move on if he wants to get anywhere. Capture.PNG16.PNG

Reactions: nexer

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Apart from common sense? We know that Ellie is concerned about her reputation, and doesn't want word getting out that she's a virgin. You really think she'd risk being seen as so pathetic that she needed her brother to lose her v-card?

And doesn't like horse-dicks. Hasn't even used her dildo.

Ellie said she wanted to lose her lose her virginity to someone special. Who that is, is likely to develop in the Ellie branches. So either Logan, Sam, Jules or Sophia. Which will be too late for the bonus storyline, which will have culminated already.
Two things

1) Dylan doesn't have to take her V card but still have sex with her.

2) Its an adult game, lame excuse but seriously any of these games could have X and Y have sex with each other regardless of "I don't like horse dicks".

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Sam is going to kiss and touch Sophia's breasts for the second outfit, at most possibly suck them, if she only uses the rock outfit, just a kiss and possibly touch the body or Sophia sits on her legs or something like that, emulating a species teaching when playing the cello but this time with the guitar after the concert. (backstage)

Reactions: Goga011

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe,but I think the rocky outfit suits the event better
But watching Sophia headbanging along while wearing something like or while Sam rocks out on the cello would be hilarious. I know it's not going to happen, I still find it a fun thought.

Reactions: maks122 and Adolfo

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

View attachment 1327044
I don't know why, but for some reason, Sophia doesn't look very Sophia like to me in the second outfit. maybe it's just me.
Though both outfits are good. It really depends on what he wants to do in the scene. Which outfit would be better for the main part of his scene. The second outfit looks sexier, the first one more suitable ( it for some reason also reminds of Jessica, from JOHN )

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know why, but for some reason, Sophia doesn't look very Sophia like to me in the second outfit. maybe it's just me.
Though both outfits are good. It really depends on what he wants to do in the scene. Which outfit would be better for the main part of his scene. The second outfit looks sexier, the first one more suitable ( it for some reason also reminds of Jessica, from JOHN )
The first is the logical and normal one. It's an afternoon with a band of kids, one being your neighbor.
The second is too much, including the idea that Sophia doesn't have much of a social life and pulls out the expensive dresses whenever she gets the chance. Plus it would give too much importance to an event that isn't.
But, it seems, the patrons will choose the latter, the reasons are ... a bunch of perv :ROFLMAO:

So Sophia will have to go home and change before her meeting with Cathy. Thanks KillJoys (y)

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes