VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I find it hilarious that only occasionally I've heard someone say "I'm no longer a Patron". Far more often is "dev is taking too long, they're milking Patrons" etc, etc.

If you don't like it, do better! Yes, it's been a while since L&P updated. Yes, some of us are getting antsy. But we also appreciate that the first event in the next update had something like 600 renders. And the last teaser had 25 people. I think it took me about 3 hours to render my scene with 6.

And I support the game in my own way, even if these two events I wont get to see. Because I and many others are really looking forward to the third.

Funnily enough I got an alert this morning about another female protag game called Lustful Wife. And the translation, rendering, characters and plot are far inferior to AWAM.

/rant
I respect your opinion.
Although I don't agree with her at all.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I feel like the next scene from the restaurant will be with 100 people in the background and so on. And it will be a “new record”!))
Please note that all 100 people in the background were custom morphed, no stock daz models, so time is key ...

Reactions: farrah

kwicci

Jan 17, 2019
HEY!

is there a bug somewhere round day 12 -> 13?
All my lovely Filthy Points have gone (Set to 0)

What about Translations? takes me too much time, to read all those lines in english ;)

Reactions: hiya02
Feb 7, 2018
And the last teaser had 25 people. I think it took me about 3 hours to render my scene with 6.
25 24 extremely irrelevant people. :whistle: But, hey! Beggars can't be choosers.

BTW. I know, this is a wrong thread for questions like this, but why is DAZ so slow? We can have better (or at least looking better) results rendered in real time @ 60 fps on hi end systems, nowadays. For example:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I feel like the next scene from the restaurant will be with 100 people in the background and so on. And it will be a “new record”!))
The next huge scene with up to 28 different characters with unique poses! It's even probably the largest set up scene yet. Not a 100 but up to 28 and it could well be a new record.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think Sophia will have sex with Alyssa,maybe,first.then maybe Tyler as for a gangbang maybe with patricia/Carl or Amber/Neil.
Also I think gang bangs will not be seen for quite sometimme

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

December 2019
Sticking to the date,maybe he knows something we dont?
Of course he knows, he knows what things will happen in all events. Not to mention the fact that he all created it. :oops:

Reactions: wynlard

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Just wait for the next update. You'll get something like a little taste of how it will continue.
I was hopinig for some kind of time lengh for the Bennet/Sophia saga to end,since we already know when we can finish the Aiden route.
We have no real idea when Aiden's route will end.Unless you are talking about when we can kick him out of the story.But for the full 12 tasks route we can only make guesses like day 25 or something like that.
I am starting to have doubts about a December release.If LP manages 5% progress a week in the game I cannot see the game being released in December,but I guess it will really depend on how complex he makes the scenes.
I do hope that I am wrong but only time will tell
I was thinking that the % have nothing to do with how big is event.
Yes, it's have the point. I think the Bennett event will take a very long time.
Can we guess how many renders he can do at best in 1 day for Bennett scene?Don't forget that he have to go to work and real life too.Maybe in best case scenarion he have 6 hours each day/except maybe Saturday and Sunday/ to work on the game.

December 2019
Sticking to the date,maybe he knows something we dont?
If he finish Bennett's event this week,then he can realy release 0.090 in december.
I think Sophia will have sex with Alyssa,maybe,first.then maybe Tyler as for a gangbang maybe with patricia/Carl or Amber/Neil.
Also I think gang bangs will not be seen for quite sometimme
Pretty sure Nathalie will be the first.
For male -I doubt about Tyler being first.We won't see him in next 2-3 days.And she definitely won't fuck him on the second date.Or third as a matter of fact:)
For the sex with another man better use the time machine to 2022:)

Reactions: Mikk88 and wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We have no real idea when Aiden's route will end.Unless you are talking about when we can kick him out of the story.But for the full 12 tasks route we can only make guesses like day 25 or something like that.

I was thinking that the % have nothing to do with how big is event.

Can we guess how many renders he can do at best in 1 day for Bennett scene?Don't forget that he have to go to work and real life too.Maybe in best case scenarion he have 6 hours each day/except maybe Saturday and Sunday/ to work on the game.

If he finish Bennett's event this week,then he can realy release 0.090 in december.

Pretty sure Nathalie will be the first.
For male -I doubt about Tyler being first.We won't see him in next 2-3 days.And she definitely won't fuck him on the second date.Or third as a matter of fact:)
For the sex with another man better use the time machine to 2022:)
I am sticking with Alyssa.Tyler was just thrown in as I have no idea as to who it could be,it could be Aiden for all I know.lol
If he finish Bennett's event this week, we will still have the Ellie event and no one knows how big that event may turn out..I think even LP is unsure of the size of the Ellie event.

The next scene at the restaurant sounds like it could be bigger than the bikini event.
I know that he has a real life with work, studies and personal stuff and I am not going to get bitchy about the updates but I think he maybe pushing it for a December release.
renders I have no idea about but the pool scenes together had over 600 renders and if I remember right he can spend between 10 to 240 minutes rendering a scene,correct me if I wrong.I think that he spends more time seting up the scenes than rendering it but as I have said I am not going to bitch about it.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It's approximately split into the amount of work which must be put into the events. With around 55% (ca. 600 renders) the whole pool events block is the largest and takes the biggest part of the whole update. The rest I estimate for 45% from which the last event with Ellie will make around 20% I assume. So the effort is not the same for every event. The 3 pool scenes were by far the longest event block yet with the most renders and also with the most poses/expressions plus the most complicated detailed poses.
So the more complex the event the higher the % will move and vice versa?So the last two event share what is left 30%.-40%.,depending on how complex the scene is. ok I am thick could someone explain this in english

D

Deleted member 840101

It's approximately split into the amount of work which must be put into the events. With around 55% (ca. 600 renders) the whole pool events block is the largest and takes the biggest part of the whole update. The rest I estimate for 45% from which the last event with Ellie will make around 20% I assume. So the effort is not the same for every event. The 3 pool scenes were by far the longest event block yet with the most renders and also with the most poses/expressions plus the most complicated detailed poses.
So the more complex the event the higher the % will move and vice versa?So the last two event share what is left 30%.-40%.,depending on how complex the scene is. ok I am thick could someone explain this in english
Let me put it in simple words. It simply means that we can expect the update not before the third or even the last week of december.
I hope I am wrong.:cautious:

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes