alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the give or take around 8,270 renders starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Oh, and here is proof of my 720 to 1080p conversion below,

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

I hope there aren't any errors in the game eventhough I've included the latest version .100 fix to my 1080p version so it should theoretically work hahah.

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 13 days left.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

Thank you for stopping by. Hope ya'll enjoy !

Take care and stay safe !

Britt
AWASOME work, how can you do that 720p to 1080p? which tools did you used?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to convert the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yes, I did convert all of the give or take around 8,270 renders starting all the way from the flight scene to the end of the version .100. The file size of my 1080p version is close to the original 720p version so yayyy.

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

I had to choose between and settle on a paticular conversion algorithm for the renders to look passable across various different screen sizes and resolutions because the original 720p renders were sort of smooth and blurry and I didn't want the 1080p end product to have too many artifacts during conversion so, here you go I did my best lol :giggle:.

I hope there aren't any errors in the game eventhough I've included the latest version .100 fix to my 1080p version so it should theoretically work hahah.

Here are three download links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM although the dropmefiles is a temporary link with 13 days left.

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files to MEGA and Pixeldrain. You are the best !

Mega

Britt
Thank you very much for your hardwork

is it possible to only focus on dylan ?
Why? Is it because in sophia pov we didn't get lewd scene although we choose the filthy route

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Still has to be fixed, if you redownload it. It has a script error in the current version.
The game has been fixed,it was fixed on day of release but the fixed game was never uploaded on here only the broken version.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
The game has been fixed,it was fixed on day of release but the fixed game was never uploaded on here only the broken version.
If they download it from here, its broken then. That is all they will know. So they have to download the fix as well as the main game DL. I was just giving them the directions on how to get a working copy from here.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
when is the new update
Just ket me jump in my tardis and find out
If they download it from here, its broken then. That is all they will know. So they have to download the fix as well as the main game DL. I was just giving them the directions on how to get a working copy from here.
Its just a shame that people cannot open their eyes and see that everything they need is on the main page

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Hii ya'll !!

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Mega

Britt
Holy shit this is fantastic! Loving the new quality of the images!

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Visiting the guy in prison is a perfect setup for the first sex scene. She thinks it's going to be behind glass but actually alone in a room. It's been dragging on long enough.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes