• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Right now some scenes are same for good wife route and filthy route, but If she got pregnant that time in the office this might not be the case.L&P will have to make some future scenes as pregnant Sofia(you know with a baby bump and appropriate clothing) and non pregnant Sofia. This will further slowdown the progress of story/updates. So please Sofia do not get pregnant this much early in the game :HideThePain:
Better still, Sophia, don't get pregnant at all. [We don't need the extra stress, nor do you & as Punctured Lemon rightly states...the slowdown. Bloody hell the potential for grinding to a complete halt looms]. All this pregnancy stuff dotted around the gaming world is yet another underage youth fantasy IMO. It's most likely popular with & propagated by men & boys who've never made a woman pregnant. Wait until you do & see how sexy you think it all is. I guarantee your viewpoint will change & that you'll grow up faster. It's wonderful, miraculous & life-changing but it's not erotic.

It would certainly detract from the veneer of mild eroticism, that, despite everything, AWAM still has.

This is not to ridicule someone else's fantasy but to point up a fact. Dealing with a successful pregnancy does not include eroticism. It's a practical caring, sharing, learning experience.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Right now some scenes are same for good wife route and filthy route, but If she got pregnant that time in the office this might not be the case.L&P will have to make some future scenes as pregnant Sofia(you know with a baby bump and appropriate clothing) and non pregnant Sofia. This will further slowdown the progress of story/updates. So please Sofia do not get pregnant this much early in the game :HideThePain:
Considering last I checked it takes about a month for a pregnant woman to start to show, Sophia could get pregnant now and there would be no need to make additional renders until playable day 30. Sophia might not even know she's pregnant for at least a week.

But her and Liam having another child to me sounds endgame. So I'm thinking if she does get pregnant, it might only be around playable day 22.

Meanwhile, if there is a massage scene in the Dylan/Sophia event, it appears L&P is vaguely following the corruption route used in Big Brother. Which makes me curious, who would be Eric in this game?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Considering last I checked it takes about a month for a pregnant woman to start to show, Sophia could get pregnant now and there would be no need to make additional renders until playable day 30. Sophia might not even know she's pregnant for at least a week.

But her and Liam having another child to me sounds endgame. So I'm thinking if she does get pregnant, it might only be around playable day 22.

Meanwhile, if there is a massage scene in the Dylan/Sophia event, it appears L&P is vaguely following the corruption route used in Big Brother. Which makes me curious, who would be Eric in this game?
Check again. Pregnancy doesn’t really start to show until end of first trimester. And it’s almost impossible for anyone to know after a week, not even the best blood tests would be reliable after just one week. A late period would only be a telltale sign if the woman was very very regular with her cycle, which isn’t a given without hormonal contraception.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Check again. Pregnancy doesn’t really start to show until end of first trimester. And it’s almost impossible for anyone to know after a week, not even the best blood tests would be reliable after just one week. A late period would only be a telltale sign if the woman was very very regular with her cycle, which isn’t a given without hormonal contraception.
Crap, I need to get Sophia to a Doctor right away. I wonder if twins run in her family?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, that sounds right. That there would be no need for extra renders given the timeframe of the game was really all I was getting at, even with my details being off. And even given your information, that shifts the possible date of conception even closer, so whether or not Liam wears a condom from now on is largely irrelevant.

Whether or not Sophia wears a condom when she starts fucking other men I think is a more interesting question, but one that will only be answered years from now.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
L&P does hate spoilers which is why I was very surprised for him to reveal the contents of the bag ,maybe not full contents.
He told us that the Aiden tasks would not be that extreme but worded it in such a way that it is open to broad interpretation.
There are at least 4-5 ways to solve the Bennett problem and maybe 2 to solve the Aiden problem.
There are so many characters in this game that we know so very little about
The hints are vague and not enough information is given for the player to make a reasonable deduction and I wish he would loosen his grip just a bit concerning the hints.
what 4-5 ways are there to solve the bennett problem ?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, that sounds right. That there would be no need for extra renders given the timeframe of the game was really all I was getting at, even with my details being off. And even given your information, that shifts the possible date of conception even closer, so whether or not Liam wears a condom from now on is largely irrelevant.

Whether or not Sophia wears a condom when she starts fucking other men I think is a more interesting question, but one that will only be answered years from now.
A few years?!! A child in first grade today will be finishing their post-doctorate degree by the time we get playable day 30.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This Antonio scene was very hot. Almost like Sophia's first Hetro without her dirty talking.
IMHO the Antonio scene just edged out the julia/ellie/sophia scene at the pool for most sexually charged. I didn't think so on the first time through but after playing both again, and paying close attention to Alyssa's expressions as she worked the controls, yeah, that was good stuff.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
A few years?!! A child in first grade today will be finishing their post-doctorate degree by the time we get playable day 30.
Where is this "few" years? Which event are we talking about now?

One of the things I'm wondering now, is that if it's someone other than Liam that gets Sophia pregnant, especially if her and Liam aren't having sex like I believe most people play, how is Liam going to react?

Reactions: Cold brew

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

One of the things I'm wondering now, is that if it's someone other than Liam that gets Sophia pregnant, especially if her and Liam aren't having sex like I believe most people play, how is Liam going to react?
Miscommunication, you didn't say "few" - my brain must have inserted that on its own.
--

Liam will flip out probably, but given the timing the game would have to skip several weeks (which is entirely possible) for pregnancy to matter. I sincerely hope the game doesn't digress into Sophia agonizing internally and with her female friends about what to do about or how to talk about a pregnancy that she's pretty certain isn't Liam's. With this dev I just couldn't stomach the time spent visualizing all that.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
IMHO the Antonio scene just edged out the julia/ellie/sophia scene at the pool for most sexually charged. I didn't think so on the first time through but after playing both again, and paying close attention to Alyssa's expressions as she worked the controls, yeah, that was good stuff.
I am more of a Hetro guy so for me it was Sophia riding Antonio. The pleasure she felt during that time.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020

Good news and a relief for Liam that on the GW route they are having sex. FW route he is screwed.
Remember that Liam was panicked for quite a while that things were "off". He still still has no idea Dylan had swapped his little blue pills with the EstroMax 9000's and that was the reason for his sensitive and tender pecs. This brings up the reason why he is worried about his swimmers and was avoiding the bedroom. Maybe the doctor will present a solution? Maybe they need a volunteer? Sophia no doubt thinks that someone who knows how to trim the hedges would be nice. Will be interesting to find out how everything plays out.;)

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes