GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Have to say this latest task from Aiden was a huge let down. And you would think by now rumors would be spreading around the school about her by now, since this is the second time she has shown her underwear to the class.
I felt that the classroom setting was reaching its limits before Task 4, but now it's really at the limit. At this point, there's no way rumors wouldn't be spreading. Yeah, Zach may keep his mouth shut, but everyone else saw a lot from Sophia in this update. Unless we're throwing any effort at realism out the window, the classroom setting needs to go.

jan_pawian

Apr 5, 2020
Did you get last events from walkthrough??
(Noon)
Dylan cheers Ellie up (takes place only if Dylan took the blame the other day!)

I took the blame but game ends when Sofia returns home

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In that update with 800 megs there isn't any Dylan. Its just her.
All there is is the school with blackmail. Plus a choice later to visit the Don. And then it ends.
I do not remember but we are already at day 20. So 10 more days i suppose. Someone kind of help me, but i haven't really seen any sex in the game so far. Perhaps i played it wrong but of course i wanted to have some mom/son sex. So that did not happen.
Its a little underwhelming because that was the reason i actually played the game in the first place. I do not care about husband or lesbian. So i am must be the wrong audience for the game.
Am i right?
We are at playable day 13.From 30 days.
The problem is that last 2 playble days-11 and 12-took almost 2 full years.
And splitting the days on even more parts doesn't look like will improve the situation.
Almost 5 full months for 1/5 day is not what we are expecting.

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
i dont understand it now so is part 2 the new content or do we need to get part 1 as well!?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
We are at playable day 13.From 30 days.
The problem is that last 2 playble days-11 and 12-took almost 2 full years.
And splitting the days on even more parts doesn't look like will improve the situation.
Almost 5 full months for 1/5 day is not what we are expecting.
But but... the slide at the start said 20. Oh my... am i confused now. I wonder why the jump in time.
Anyway, i think i will leave that game as it is for now. I am replaying at the moment the game to see some outcomes i perhaps missed. And i check the days, just to make sure.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
i dont understand it now so is part 2 the new content or do we need to get part 1 as well!?
Part 1 which is 1.50 will have the option to carry over your save file from part one to part two. If your 1.50 shows "part 1" in the start screen of the game, then you are good to go, if it is plain, then you need to download the patch where you can update the game to attain the ability to carry over your saves to the part 2.

pizerolas

Sep 14, 2020
just playing version 1.60 (part 2) without downloading part 1 you can see the scenes described by those who installed version 1.50 again and did all the steps to play part 2. if you just click on the lock and it opens the scene. and it is seen if it is worth all that embarrassment of folders.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes