AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
A few hours of combining how to run part 2 from save from the first part :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Five minutes playing in the second part :LOL::LOL::LOL:
... so de facto it's so that we have fun for a few hours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The longest update has been updated for several years :LOL::LOL::LOL:
The main quest ... How to run the game (y)(y)(y)
Bravo dev. He made his own quest 100%. Quest ... How to make people in a balloon :LOL::LOL::LOL:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
But but... the slide at the start said 20. Oh my... am i confused now. I wonder why the jump in time.
Anyway, i think i will leave that game as it is for now. I am replaying at the moment the game to see some outcomes i perhaps missed. And i check the days, just to make sure.
You're confused because there's two different ways to count. Early in the game there was a time skip of 7 days. So, when people say that we're on day 13, what they really mean is that we're on Playable Day 13. The slide at the beginning of Part 2 doesn't look at it like that, and instead counts it as Day 20 for the Parker family in their new home.

Both ways of counting are correct, but usually we use the Playable Day as the reference point. Since the game is only scheduled to last 30 days, there's value in counting those as playable days, otherwise there would only be 10 days left in the game instead of 17.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes