Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Kissing animation please
bro there are dozen other games which have this on first release only, in this game even a "tits show" is also considered as an update and the raangar group defend that so yeah look for some other game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
(Quoted only partially from the full text)

Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!

Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore.

But after reading how disappointed many have still been, I decided that I just follow my script from now on and let it develop like I planned from the beginning because the most won't be satisfied before a hardcore gang bang including people, dogs and donkeys!

That's why I also won't put such a huge effort anymore in wife/husband sex scenes, except at the very end of the story where you get some "reward options" for being a good wife!
I'm surprised it was written in 2018.

Has the proportion of husband and wife sex decreased since 2018?
I think it was more than the flashback of this update and as much as the last Sam scene.

And LP said he'd improve, because people wouldn't be satisfied, before the hardcore gangbang, including bestiality, but for five years he didn't go anywhere near it.
The last thing he did was make Sam a eunuch.

And LP said there would be no casual events, but there were one-off events including Larry, and there were still many casual events, including laundry room events, painting events, hair salon events, Dylan and Amber etc.

Finally, I don't think PD 16's "something wild" would mean sex.

He did not explicitly identify sex.
He used even clear dictionary words in a distorted sense.
He clearly stated "sex" on PD 19. Of course it's Natalie.

I rather feel uneasy about his words, "no one will definitely expect."

I doubt he'll create a new character, a new place again to create a new one-off event.

Because it's not clear whether the "highlight in the story" he said was the hottest of all the PD 16s or that it was not hot but important. (I don't believe in his use of words.)

Well, it'll be five years later anyway, but...

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Dylan had a French kiss with Sofia and succeeded in touching her boob
I admit it was a great update :love:

So, how much will them go further in Part 2?

Anyway, we have to endure winter again...:sleep:

Reactions: roro

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I am kinda nusy these days ... bit not enough to miss dylan sophia event ... it was good in my opinion.
it would be better of the event concluded with dylan sophia 2 event...
for me it was too much justification for incest path for sophia and dylan event .. it should be less talk talk and more action...
good for LP for giving this awesome event ..
wish for conclusion to next dylan sophia 2 to come faster and concluding in even hotter fashion..
as always love the artwork of LP and this forum for obvious reason

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a continuation of Sophia/Dylan Part I, but it's supposed to be two events within Part II. One is a "Sex-Ed" dinner date, the other might be back at Parker's home, or it might take place somewhere else.
Maybe finally finish that Doom game.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I played the scene from gallery as it didn't trigger in my saves.
Can anyone help me understand why it didn't happen, I was getting playable scenes for the last 4 or 5 updates, like Dylan Amber, then Sam Sophia etc but this particular scene didn't happen as Dylan went to the basketball game. Did I miss something somewhere?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: jenyabest

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I played the scene from gallery as it didn't trigger in my saves.
Can anyone help me understand why it didn't happen, I was getting playable scenes for the last 4 or 5 updates, like Dylan Amber, then Sam Sophia etc but this particular scene didn't happen as Dylan went to the basketball game. Did I miss something somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
From the walkthrough:

Sophia will only agree to have another joint bath with Dylan if she has more than 27 points with him
(have already had a bath together on day 17.) and Dylan is not with Emma. Plus, she must have shown
him her breasts in the mall
on day 17. Additionally, her mood will be a bit dampened after the incident
with her top in Claire's Beauty Parlor. Only if Dylan warned her about her top, she will take the bath with
him.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
From the walkthrough:
I can’t remember but if you start a new game on part 2 and answer the questions, does it ask if you took a bath with Sophia on day 17 or showed breasts in mall or beat up drunk hobo? Cause those scenes all happen in part 1, also I think Dylan can’t have any Cuck points either

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I can’t remember but if you start a new game on part 2 and answer the questions, does it ask if you took a bath with Sophia on day 17 or showed breasts in mall or beat up drunk hobo? Cause those scenes all happen in part 1, also I think Dylan can’t have any Cuck points either
The quick start has the minimum possible questions. So you just choose characters and it gives you the best outcome. With few exceptions, like the Dylan cuck thing. You have a specific question for this one.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2587555 View attachment 2587556 View attachment 2188867
There's still a jump between Part 1 and the last scene of current part 2
this bug was present before and still there, now after vicky's sauna when they say goodby it jumped to the last event of part 2, .185 evening

So the game is not playable from the beginning with the combined version with this bug.

Reactions: rowdyranger
3.40 star(s) 488 Votes