Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Out of curiosity I've started fiddling with ChatGPT and other AI content generators. I am becoming quite convinced that since L&P switched to event-base updates he's been using these technologies to write his story outlines. As many veterans of this thread have commented over the last few months, the overarching thread of the major storylines are no longer consistent with their point of origin and progression up to the end of Part 1.

To my reading, every update since Part 2 has had evidenced its own internally consistent 3-act structure. To be sure, L&P exerts editorial discretion to end an update at the crescendo of Act 2. No doubt the DSM-5 will soon be amended to refer to this phenomenon as "repetitive and self-referential interruption syndrome", RaSIS for short.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Out of curiosity I've started fiddling with ChatGPT and other AI content generators. I am becoming quite convinced that since L&P switched to event-base updates he's been using these technologies to write his story outlines. As many veterans of this thread have commented over the last few months, the overarching thread of the major storylines are no longer consistent with their point of origin and progression up to the end of Part 1.

To my reading, every update since Part 2 has had evidenced its own internally consistent 3-act structure. To be sure, L&P exerts editorial discretion to end an update at the crescendo of Act 2. No doubt the DSM-5 will soon be amended to refer to this phenomenon as "repetitive and self-referential interruption syndrome", RaSIS for short.
L&P is not human, we have no proof that he is human

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
My theory Marc call Sophia, Dylan have hard on, they go to toilet and she jerk him off and if lust and passion is smart will make Sophia lick his sperm but without Dylan knowing.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Any idea why 'boss tease' won't occur at all in 0.185? I tried searching thread for clues, unsuccessfully. My saves are max filthy.

She just showes up in robe and that's it. Thanks in advance!
Check the walkthrough. Sophia should have 27 relationship points with Dylan, he warned her about her top at the salon and she’s filthy enough.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
That poll proves one thing. Faaaaaar tooo many characters. Overcomplicates things. Too many lose ends too many paths. I will vehemently defend the game as it has been brilliant HOWEVER it NEEDS simplifying. Characters need writing out and focus needs to be on core characters. Plus Dev is putting themselves under immense pressure to write all these paths! Needs simpifying.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That poll proves one thing. Faaaaaar tooo many characters. Overcomplicates things. Too many lose ends too many paths. I will vehemently defend the game as it has been brilliant HOWEVER it NEEDS simplifying. Characters need writing out and focus needs to be on core characters. Plus Dev is putting themselves under immense pressure to write all these paths! Needs simpifying.
Which characters to get rid of though?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Feb 26, 2022
...I've started fiddling with ChatGPT and other AI content generators....
It's funny cause I also asked Chat GPT to write me a story about a son doing foot fetish stuff to his mother (my ultimate kink) and it spewed me a rather beautiful actually, story in just seconds. :ROFLMAO:
And here I thought they would have some protective measures in place against us perverts. LMAO

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Which characters to get rid of though?
Characters with 1 or 0 votes in this poll:

amber, logan, janitor clark, alyssa, mr murray, julia, vicky, mover, liam, emma, christine, marie, claire, cathy

Characters who did not receive 100 votes in the cumulative vote count:

Mr herman/gibbs, subway thugs, Mr murray, julia, marie, vicky, mover, emma, carl, claire, christine, logan, cathy, liam

Logan isn't popular, but there's an update planned for him.

Mr. Murray will also play a major role later on, LP said.

Mover is also scheduled to appear in the latter half.

Liam is the least popular with 17 votes in the cumulative vote. lowest rank.
Less popular than Carl and less popular than the subway thugs.
This is the fault of LP, the producer.

Emma was also supposed to have a single update period, but she's likely to be deleted, fortunately or unfortunately.

Christine, Marie, Julia, Cathy, etc. are characters that LP has pushed or is pushing a lot, but they are not popular.

FYI, I'm not saying LP should delete all of these.
But he has to reduce the number of characters.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Even if he remove half of the cast,it won't help much.After all the main 5-6 characters are occupying 80% or even 90% of the game.Saving us 4-5 years from 30-40 is nothing.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Even if he remove half of the cast,it won't help much.After all the main 5-6 characters are occupying 80% or even 90% of the game.Saving us 4-5 years from 30-40 is nothing.
This is helpful.

Emma had a single event and it was 3 months of our time.

Logan also has a single event planned and is three months.

Mover occupied close to a third or half of the playtime at the beginning of the game.

And Joey will be added and Larry is forgotten.

It's no small amount of time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is helpful.

Emma had a single event and it was 3 months of our time.

Logan also has a single event planned and is three months.

Mover occupied close to a third or half of the playtime at the beginning of the game.

And Joey will be added and Larry is forgotten.

It's no small amount of time.
We are still talking about months.Compared to decades.Not really helpful.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Characters with 1 or 0 votes in this poll:

amber, logan, janitor clark, alyssa, mr murray, julia, vicky, mover, liam, emma, christine, marie, claire, cathy

Characters who did not receive 100 votes in the cumulative vote count:

Mr herman/gibbs, subway thugs, Mr murray, julia, marie, vicky, mover, emma, carl, claire, christine, logan, cathy, liam

Logan isn't popular, but there's an update planned for him.

Mr. Murray will also play a major role later on, LP said.

Mover is also scheduled to appear in the latter half.

Liam is the least popular with 17 votes in the cumulative vote. lowest rank.
Less popular than Carl and less popular than the subway thugs.
This is the fault of LP, the producer.

Emma was also supposed to have a single update period, but she's likely to be deleted, fortunately or unfortunately.

Christine, Marie, Julia, Cathy, etc. are characters that LP has pushed or is pushing a lot, but they are not popular.

FYI, I'm not saying LP should delete all of these.
But he has to reduce the number of characters.
You can't get rid of Julia though without severely impacting the Ellie route. It's Ellie throwing Julia at Sophia in the backyard that gives her the excuse to grope her boobs the following morning in the shower. Of those like me that play the Ellie route, Julia's scenes are amongst the hottest in the game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We are still talking about months.Compared to decades.Not really helpful.
Are you saying we should keep it as it is?

You can't get rid of Julia though without severely impacting the Ellie route. It's Ellie throwing Julia at Sophia in the backyard that gives her the excuse to grope her boobs the following morning in the shower. Of those like me that play the Ellie route, Julia's scenes are amongst the hottest in the game.
I know and admit it.

An important but unpopular character, an unimportant but a character with a lot of appearances.... (I can't find the right words.)

All of these things are mixed and this is LP's problem, and Liam is the representative of it.

What I want to say is that it is better to organize what can be done now, and not to create additional characters after that.

And most importantly, LP needs to realize this.

Like Mover, even though he's insignificant and only makes a brief appearance in the latter half, LP have to touch the whole story to leave out this character. (My point is he's wasting time and rendering.)

LP needs to stop making this happen.

Big or small, a lot or a little, it's important to start tidying up.

That way he won't repeat his mistakes.

Telling him to let it go because it's too late is like telling him to keep doing what he has been doing up until now.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I am pretty sure that this event will be nowhere near sam's one. Because a lot of things just don't add up, the build up, the setup, dylan's weird behaviour, no animations...etc. But i am totally fine with that :KEK: since im not really a fan of the werido. Jokes aside, we need to see sophia fucking grown men with big dicks. i am literally fed up with this incest underage kink. Hey L&P give some water to the thirsty ones man
Dont worry, by the time Dylan does anything actually sex related w Sophia he'll be 35 years old. If you havent noticed Dylan already aged about 8 years in a few weeks of game-time

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes