• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Current Character Poll - 7.8.23

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is Dylan winning the poll? Do you guys really like Dylan as character? Really? I am shocked, because, there is a lot of more interesting characters in the game, in my opinion. Example: 1) Ellie is more interesting character than Dylan. 2) Cathy and Andy plot is more interesting than Dylan 3) The Morello's plot(A very smart and classy mafia boss and his brother) is more interesting than Dylan. 4) Patricia is more interesting than Dylan.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Is Dylan winning the poll? Do you guys really like Dylan as character? Really? I am shocked, because, there is a lot of more interesting characters in the game, in my opinion. Example: 1) Ellie is more interesting character than Dylan. 2) Cathy and Andy plot is more interesting than Dylan 3) The Morello's plot(A very smart and classy mafia boss and his brother) is more interesting than Dylan. 4) Patricia is more interesting than Dylan.
Ellie and Dylan are pretty much even. From my point of view, this also makes sense, as they are part of the main story and thus have an interesting story.

I find the mobster stories in AWAM out of place. Like the side jobs, I don't really see the connection with the main story of Sophia as a wife and mother. I can no longer remember Cathy and Andy. Are they in the game?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now think about the unpopular characters, the next time we see Sophia and Zack or Julia ?
(Julia has one of the hottest scenes in the game by the way, and Zack potentially has the hottest massage scene in the game )
I wouldn't exactly call Jules unpopular. Excluding Sam, since AFAIK most Sam fans are here for Sam/Sophia, of Ellie's LIs she's doing fairly well. Certainly better than Logan.

sargeras54

Jun 25, 2021
Any idea why 'boss tease' won't occur at all in 0.185? I tried searching thread for clues, unsuccessfully. My saves are max filthy.

She just showes up in robe and that's it. Thanks in advance!

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I wouldn't exactly call Jules unpopular. Excluding Sam, since AFAIK most Sam fans are here for Sam/Sophia, of Ellie's LIs she's doing fairly well. Certainly better than Logan.
Yes, I'm a little incorrectly said, but just the difference between the characters is huge, if you take the mailman well those who like this character will have to wait 5 years (I'm not a fan of the elderly) :LOL:

Reactions: Rythan25

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
What you are looking at now is the cumulative number of votes.

If you look at the number of votes this time, not the cumulative number of votes, Ellie is the number one in the number of votes.

And judging by the sponsors' recent voting trends, LP's game updates continue to fail.

Dylan, the protagonist of this update, did not get more votes than Ellie.
The two side jobs are still popular, and the forgotten subway thugs is also on the list.
Jack, who had a recent event, got less votes than Patricia.
Marie, Christine, Emma and Claire did not get any votes at all.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Trying to anticipate or predict the upcoming actions in the next event, is very similar to playing the Lotto.

You go in, every week, with every hope and dream of winning the big jackpot. But deep down you know, you absolutely know, even on your luckiest day, you might win $10, but more than likely, you will walk away with nothing.

Orimal

Dec 1, 2021
Because he is the son, his role itself is not liked, you make his appearance more handsome, make his behavior more childish or more mature instead will get more votes

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes