rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I think the complaining is funny in some sort of way. We only have one picture about the next Update. So we do not know what will happened. Let's just wait and see how it turns out. But things are still the same here.
The thing is that people in this forum want to see heterosexual penetrative sex with Sophia and someone other than her husband… This is NOT going to happen before PD19/20 which means that you have to wait 6-15 years (best and worst estimate)…

Apart from that imho teasers are worthless… they destroy the element of surprise and make people more and more frustrated…

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dude, I agree with you. I follow this game since 2018 and I agree with you that has been 7 years until a real sex scene to happen. But, the thing is, what should we do about it? I mean, as this thread is just a "pirate" forum for the game, there is not much we could do around here to revert the situation. We are taking the game for free, so, there is not much to complain about. The patreons who are supporting L&P, though, they are in their right to complain about the situation. Sorry to be rude, it is just my honest opinion.
I'm sick of these things people like you say.

If you like the way the developer of this game, it makes sense to support him and chat with him on his Patreon page.

Not the other way around.

You enjoy "sex" in your games, but here you say "wait". You are not the first, person like you.
People like you say, “If you’re dissatisfied, buy it.” I hope you do that in real life.
People like you say, "It's pointless to complain here." Would you remain silent if the same situation occurred in real life?
(If what you say is true, then it is also pointless for you to be here writing for this developer.)

It's right that you support this developer and go to his Patreon page, for your peace.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The thing is that people in this forum want to see heterosexual penetrative sex with Sophia and someone other than her husband… This is NOT going to happen before PD19/20 which means that you have to wait 6-15 years (best and worst estimate
this shit always put a real smile on my face :D this is so ridiculous, so pathetic that people must wait so many years for a proper straight scene with MC :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The thing is that people in this forum want to see heterosexual penetrative sex with Sophia and someone other than her husband… This is NOT going to happen before PD19/20 which means that you have to wait 6-15 years (best and worst estimate)…
Yeah ok, that I understand. But for me, I like her slow progress. It feels a little bit more realistic as in other games. She was uptight at the beginning. But now she shows a other side on her. Like when she was making out with Sam. Or now her lesbian incest sex with her daughter.

Don´t get me wrong. Sometimes I also think it is frustrating, that it is so slow.

Whre can I find, that with the next playible days?

Apart from that imho teasers are worthless… they destroy the element of surprise and make people more and more frustrated…
Well yes and no. If a teaser does not tease so much, than I think it is good.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Yeah ok, that I understand. But for me, I like her slow progress. It feels a little bit more realistic as in other games. She was uptight at the beginning. But now she shows a other side on her. Like when she was making out with Sam. Or now her lesbian incest sex with her daughter.

Don´t get me wrong. Sometimes I also think it is frustrating, that it is so slow.

Whre can I find, that with the next playible days?

Well yes and no. If a teaser does not tease so much, than I think it is good.
Bookmark this

Reactions: Taker Fan

Ram4321

Nov 26, 2022
A Wife and Mother [Part 1 / v0.151] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

A Wife and Mother [Part 2 / v0.185] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 375 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 360 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Can you update link which is broken

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing! The lesbian event is optional to Logan\Tyler's one (if Ellie choose to not forgive to Logan). After that is gym with Vicky and after Vicky are the side jobs.

3.20 star(s) 458 Votes