• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know and admit it.

An important but unpopular character, an unimportant but a character with a lot of appearances.... (I can't find the right words.)

All of these things are mixed and this is LP's problem, and Liam is the representative of it.

What I want to say is that it is better to organize what can be done now, and not to create additional characters after that.

And most importantly, LP needs to realize this.

Like Mover, even though he's insignificant and only makes a brief appearance in the latter half, LP have to touch the whole story to leave out this character. (My point is he's wasting time and rendering.)

LP needs to stop making this happen.
I think the answer is Julia(and others like her in popularity) should be a tag along character, she should tag along with Ellie, we get an Ellie scene and Julia is there and playing supporting actress rather than have "Julia scenes".

This way you don't erase unpopular characters, but also avoid losing time with them.

He's not AI though, as it stands for Artificial Intelligence :sneaky:
I don't know if he's human but he's certainly a mammal :cool:

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think the answer is Julia(and others like her in popularity) should be a tag along character, she should tag along with Ellie, we get an Ellie scene and Julia is there and playing supporting actress rather than have "Julia scenes".

This way you don't erase unpopular characters, but also avoid losing time with them.
I think that's a good way.

They must be absorbed.

It is too bulky and fragmented.

Reactions: LSC82

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
Characters with 1 or 0 votes in this poll:

amber, logan, janitor clark, alyssa, mr murray, julia, vicky, mover, liam, emma, christine, marie, claire, cathy

Characters who did not receive 100 votes in the cumulative vote count:

Mr herman/gibbs, subway thugs, Mr murray, julia, marie, vicky, mover, emma, carl, claire, christine, logan, cathy, liam

Logan isn't popular, but there's an update planned for him.

Mr. Murray will also play a major role later on, LP said.

Mover is also scheduled to appear in the latter half.

Liam is the least popular with 17 votes in the cumulative vote. lowest rank.
Less popular than Carl and less popular than the subway thugs.
This is the fault of LP, the producer.

Emma was also supposed to have a single update period, but she's likely to be deleted, fortunately or unfortunately.

Christine, Marie, Julia, Cathy, etc. are characters that LP has pushed or is pushing a lot, but they are not popular.

FYI, I'm not saying LP should delete all of these.
But he has to reduce the number of characters.
And where did my favorite character Neil disappear to? No updates with him for the third year!?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

That's what I'm getting at. Whereas the Dylan/Amber route, Dylan/Emma, the bonus storyline and both side jobs could easily be removed (I know, they wont be, that's not the point) and none of the routes would be adversely affected.
And where did my favorite character Neil disappear to? No updates with him for the third year!?
No updates for him for the rest of the game. He's not even important enough to warrant being an option in the Favorite Character poll.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Characters with 1 or 0 votes in this poll:

amber, logan, janitor clark, alyssa, mr murray, julia, vicky, mover, liam, emma, christine, marie, claire, cathy

Characters who did not receive 100 votes in the cumulative vote count:

Mr herman/gibbs, subway thugs, Mr murray, julia, marie, vicky, mover, emma, carl, claire, christine, logan, cathy, liam

Logan isn't popular, but there's an update planned for him.

Mr. Murray will also play a major role later on, LP said.

Mover is also scheduled to appear in the latter half.

Liam is the least popular with 17 votes in the cumulative vote. lowest rank.
Less popular than Carl and less popular than the subway thugs.
This is the fault of LP, the producer.

Emma was also supposed to have a single update period, but she's likely to be deleted, fortunately or unfortunately.

Christine, Marie, Julia, Cathy, etc. are characters that LP has pushed or is pushing a lot, but they are not popular.

FYI, I'm not saying LP should delete all of these.
But he has to reduce the number of characters.
In any case, AWAM has to become more streamlined. There are just too many stories.

I wouldn't base the selection solely on the popularity of individual characters, but rather on which stories you really need to tell the story of Sophia as a wife and mother. Then characters like Liam or Amber are important, because they are strongly tied to the main story and give the game more depth.

However, characters that simply represent a certain kink, but otherwise have almost nothing to do with the main story, are unnecessary. Here I see especially the two sides jobs, Emma, the mafia story, Aiden, etc. etc.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Because he is the son, his role itself is not liked, you make his appearance more handsome, make his behavior more childish or more mature instead will get more votes
It is not about good or bad looking. Dylan still too much of childrish in his plot and I do prefer more adult plot than kid play. But of course, my opinion can be different from any of you.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
In any case, AWAM has to become more streamlined. There are just too many stories.

I wouldn't base the selection solely on the popularity of individual characters, but rather on which stories you really need to tell the story of Sophia as a wife and mother. Then characters like Liam or Amber are important, because they are strongly tied to the main story and give the game more depth.

However, characters that simply represent a certain kink, but otherwise have almost nothing to do with the main story, are unnecessary. Here I see especially the two sides jobs, Emma, the mafia story, Aiden, etc. etc.
If LP just focuses on the main character in the main branch of the game he can complete it rather quickly. For the other characters he can make side story related games if he wishes. This is the first thing that pops up in my head.

Reactions: LSC82 and Alley_Cat

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
L&P talks about his vision for the game, how many planned PD's it will have, slow build because he wants the story to develop over a period of time, etc, but then we have all this recent talk of polls, which suggests either:

A) There is no vision, or it has now outpaced any vision he had at the start, other than how to drag shit out, and now he's just pulling shit out of his ass, and the polls are for direction.

B) He has a vision, and the polls are smoke and mirrors, and any adherence to them will be pure coincidence.

Either way, yeah, way too many redundant characters.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Do we know why he has slowed down the production so much?! Even with LP standards this is way to slow!!! I haven’t seen any notification from him like the last time he said about “in-between events”…

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Do we know why he has slowed down the production so much?! Even with LP standards this is way to slow!!! I haven’t seen any notification from him like the last time he said about “in-between events”…
He never was faster. I think he simply took over the many LI and stories. Next the high-gloss render, which eats up a lot of time.

He might be an ingenious book author, where there is only text and nothing to see. but here too you have to set priorities, too: to the point, concise and interesting. The developer is stuck in a pit he dug himself. And he is too stubborn to see that and slim down his work. I'm afraid that if there ever is a full version, my children might see it one day :unsure:

A pity actually. Because he's very good, that's out of question.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Is Dylan winning the poll? Do you guys really like Dylan as character? Really? I am shocked, because, there is a lot of more interesting characters in the game, in my opinion. Example: 1) Ellie is more interesting character than Dylan. 2) Cathy and Andy plot is more interesting than Dylan 3) The Morello's plot(A very smart and classy mafia boss and his brother) is more interesting than Dylan. 4) Patricia is more interesting than Dylan.
Be happy that the Ellie is number two just less than 30 votes. I agreed with you. I don't like Dylan, but I respect that any others who vote like him (Even that I don't know why but that's not matter) If Ellie would be number three, four or five, so bet your ass that we don't get the scene in morning next playday. and she will be forgotten (No matter that she is probably forgotten now really? 3 years after scene with her?) So really mate be happy for this. Or we won't see Ellie ever again. And if we see her so it will be only as a fucktoy for Dylan (From my point of view it look like that's slowly happening)

So my verdict is that I'm waiting for ellie event so much and hope too much that I will be probably dissapointed like gamers when the cyberpunk 2077 was released :cry: :LOL: And then I will wait another four years when the day ends and next day on ranch begin and after this day will be Ellie day (And after this many years L&P probably change his plans so Ellie's day will not be about Ellie and Sophia.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes