DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm curious if anyone is interested in seeing Logan and Tyler?

I feel like no one or very few people are interested in Logan at all and this was a chance for L&P to cut some characters down in AWAM by just cutting them out, just have Ellie dump Logan off camera if you didn't choose to do so.

Logan looks like a punk rock wannabe vampire who would sacrifice everyone around him to survive 5 more minutes before he died by stupidly tripping over his own feet.

I can't get on board with him being in AWAM.
Same here

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Other than Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Aiden/ andre L&p doesn't give much fuck about any other character I guess.. they have had the best events so far in the game. I like them as well but too much of it could make you lose interest. So I'd like to see some quality action on the lesbian paths & also in the side Jobs , even though they're least important for Sophia's corruption. Also what about Mr. Benette , principal, postman, patricia, zac, movers, janitor, Liam's boss?? when they'll get their hands on Sophia???. Im not leaving until they do lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I'm totally opposite. Drop the side characters and focus on the main characters. If the game came out a decent pace then side characters would be tolerable. As it is, side characters are unwelcome.

Or finish the main game with the main characters and add the side character material as a bonus later on.
Agreed. Even just going through the main three or four routes right now, L&P is moving with all the urgency of continental drift, and sub-sub characters just gum up the works even more. I’ll sacrifice Zac and the museum dudes if it means Sam will get his “thank you” for the music lessons a bit sooner.

Reactions: Mars88

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I'm totally opposite. Drop the side characters and focus on the main characters. If the game came out a decent pace then side characters would be tolerable. As it is, side characters are unwelcome.

Or finish the main game with the main characters and add the side character material as a bonus later on.
That was the plan but L&P will be doing the SJ events. I'm kind of excited (kink:HideThePain:) also a bit disappoint thinking about the progress of the main story .

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Honestly I'm excited about the side job events
Agreed, in my opinion that's exactly the type of thing this game is (and should be) about.
Beautiful Milf in crazy situations, anything outside of that helps to drive the story and it's cool, but we out here Milfing first and foremost!

"I'm not a female Hip-Hop artist but if I was my name would be: Miss Fortune"

giphy (5).gif

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes