DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Agreed. Even just going through the main three or four routes right now, L&P is moving with all the urgency of continental drift, and sub-sub characters just gum up the works even more. I’ll sacrifice Zac and the museum dudes if it means Sam will get his “thank you” for the music lessons a bit sooner.
You can’t get rid of Zach, he is one of the main characters for Aidens tasks for Sophia. He’s the one she feels the most comfortable with doing tasks in the classroom with like putting her tit on his hand during class. He’s also Dylan’s buddy on the soccer team and has a smoking hot mom Allysa who has been missing in action by the way.
get ridof the museum boys that make no sense in this story, both side jobs should be axed and couple of other characters can move on or away.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You can’t get rid of Zach, he is one of the main characters for Aidens tasks for Sophia. He’s the one she feels the most comfortable with doing tasks in the classroom with like putting her tit on his hand during class. He’s also Dylan’s buddy on the soccer team and has a smoking hot mom Allysa who has been missing in action by the way.
get ridof the museum boys that make no sense in this story, both side jobs should be axed and couple of other characters can move on or away.
He could get rid of a ton of shit to speed development but we all know that's not his goal.. side jobs, museum guys, Logan and Tyler, Bennett, Aiden's stupid bullshit.. most of these side characters won't have full routes anyway.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
iagree2.gif

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm totally opposite. Drop the side characters and focus on the main characters. If the game came out a decent pace then side characters would be tolerable. As it is, side characters are unwelcome.

Or finish the main game with the main characters and add the side character material as a bonus later on.
Even if he keep only the incest in the game-Sophia,Ellie,Dylan and Patricia-that's still more than 10 years,maybe even 20.
After all he wants to double Dylan and Ellie content.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that because I want Zac or museum dudes to go away. Quite the contrary, I just meant that on the level of "Here's a couple of potential storylines that have my interests piqued that I would be willing to hit the brakes on if it meant we could move the main stories along a little quicker". It's all hypothetical anyway, it's not like L&P would ever cut any of it. He won't even cut the side jobs when he was talking about doing it a while back. Those reek of filler.

Reactions: jenyabest

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Folks, I would follow Ellie off the highest cliff and, like Ellie, v20 is dangerously close to release.

View attachment 3554002

Trending towards something like May 4th - 8th.
According to info's provided in the offtopic thread, v.200 will consist of roughly 330-350 renders.

Gonna be the first update with less than 3 renders/day. 4 months development, ~2.9 renders/day, best case scenario assuming your predicted release timeframe. lol

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
According to info's provided in the offtopic thread, v.200 will consist of roughly 330-350 renders.

Gonna be the first update with less than 3 renders/day. 4 months development, ~2.9 renders/day, best case scenario assuming your predicted release timeframe. lol
Assuming the middle of the range, 340 renders, I can't argue against the piss-poor production rate. FWIW my method gets 3.03 renders per day. Even if we discount the 25 days L&P spent replacing Sophia with a second-rate 27 year old 7.8 on the 1-10 scale you only get to 4.1 renders per day.

Ugh.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes