armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree. If this development stays on its current course, then armion82 is most likely right and we probably won't see an update until September. Even though, L&P stated that the version should be out well before Mid September. I hope he will provide an update on the development soon. The last update was around the 17th and the next teaser update isn't until the renders are around 85% completed.
There is still a pretty big chance for release in August.After all he should try to have the whole September for the upcoming surgery.

Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not an expert and the question may sound absurd. If there are many developers affected by Patreon's rules, which is affecting their creativity, why don't developers explorer another crowdfunding ways?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not an expert and the question may sound absurd. If there are many developers affected by Patreon's rules, which is affecting their creativity, why don't developers explorer another crowdfunding ways?
One reason is that it's not just Patreon. Paypal and the credit card companies put the squeeze on Patreon, and I assume would do the same with any other membership platform that starts getting big enough for them to notice.

Reactions: DrackDrap

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
More interesting will be the last one.Must be pretty hard.Like beating Battletoads with one life:)
If you wanna know the second or the last task, it doesn't matter to me. I'm for sure wanna know all of them. I wanna see every one in details. :love::love::love:

Reactions: GGTOGNON

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They try but many of us use Paypal for online money stuff and it's Paypal that forced Patreons changes. The alternatives devs use don't allow Paypal so some of us won't use them.

I won't stop using Paypal so I cab't support some devs.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
They try but many of us use Paypal for online money stuff and it's Paypal that forced Patreons changes. The alternatives devs use don't allow Paypal so some of us won't use them.

I won't stop using Paypal so I cab't support some devs.
Interesting! I gave up Paypal, rather than give up the devs and games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting! I gave up Paypal, rather than give up the devs and games.
Throwing a bit of money at a few devs isn't worth giving up the financial security I have with Paypal.

I do a lot of online shopping and a lot of my bills are handled through Paypal, i'm not willing to mess around with my finances.

My bills are far, far more important to me than a few H games. I can live without those, I can't live without gas, electricity, water and food.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Throwing a bit of money at a few devs isn't worth giving up the financial security I have with Paypal.

I do a lot of online shopping and a lot of my bills are handled through Paypal, i'm not willing to mess around with my finances.

My bills are far, far more important to me than a few H games. I can live without those, I can't live without gas, electricity, water and food.
I would certainly agree. But how does Paypal give you more financial security than the major credit card companies? And how do you pay Paypal? Directly? If so, I would never write checks to Patreon, or have them debit my bank account.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
my guess is one of the task is give a class with a dildo inside of her :LOL: .knowing that blackmail is L&P favourite felish.
i doubt it will straight to dildo, with the slow progress like he usually made this game 2 years without sex, he might use some of the garter belt + sexy stocking on sophia or she is forced to wearing a thong

Reactions: Julius Ash
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes