Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
He already has all 12 tasks scheduled and already knows all of them, but we still have no slightest idea what the next task will be. Maybe that's better, I don't want to know them, the less I know, the greater will be the surprise and pleasure later. I only hope, that it will be something really new and refreshing. Not a dildo before the class, not the buttplug and something like that, I'm sure I've seen it in some other games. I want something new, something better suitable to the quality and standard of this game. Although I would not mind when one of the last tasks involved some kind of forced bestiality, for example with dog. I know, many are now grinding his teeth against such a thought. Yeah, I know Sophia is so likeable character, but it tempts me how far she could go on her slutish way, against her will.o_O

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He already has all 12 tasks scheduled and already knows all of them, but we still have no slightest idea what the next task will be. Maybe that's better, I don't want to know them, the less I know, the greater will be the surprise and pleasure later. I only hope, that it will be something really new and refreshing. Not a dildo before the class, not the buttplug and something like that, I'm sure I've seen it in some other games. I want something new, something better suitable to the quality and standard of this game. Although I would not mind when one of the last tasks involved some kind of forced bestiality, for example with dog. I know, many are now grinding his teeth against such a thought. Yeah, I know Sophia is so likeable character, but it tempts me how far she could go on her slutish way, against her will.o_O
I suppose most are expecting gangbang with the whole gang for task 12.Not sure that is in the plan.
Also we are so far away from task 12-we won't see in next 3-4 years.
So better concentrate on task 2 and 3 that we will happen next year.Of course this year we will know task 2 but the execution will be next year.

Reactions: Agrik

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

News about next update 0.085
I decided to exclude the alternative event when Sophia refuses Aiden's 1st task (the "Amber, Sophia, Dylan, Sam - event") from vers. 0.085 and instead include it into 0.09.
According to that, the progress display changed a little bit of course. Anyway, the next update will be a little bit larger than the last ones (doesn't count for people who are playing with their finger on the ctrl button, of course)! This way it's even suitable devided: Vers. 0.085 has 5 main events and Vers. 0.09 will also have 5 main events.
So currently I'm at the end of the creation of the very last event. As soon as I'm done with it, I will tell you the content and name a release period.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

I decided to exclude the alternative event when Sophia refuses Aiden's 1st task (the "Amber, Sophia, Dylan, Sam - event") from vers. 0.085 and instead include it into 0.09.
According to that, the progress display changed a little bit of course. Anyway, the next update will be a little bit larger than the last ones (doesn't count for people who are playing with their finger on the ctrl button, of course)! This way it's even suitable devided: Vers. 0.085 has 5 main events and Vers. 0.09 will also have 5 main events.
So currently I'm at the end of the creation of the very last event. As soon as I'm done with it, I will tell you the content and name a release period.
You beat me to the update.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

To bad, that we do not get the "Amber, Sophia, Dylan, Sam - Event" in this update.

• Sad
Reactions: godoff95

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Well that definitely will speed the update and we can be sure for release in August,maybe even in first half of the month.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes