Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As perfectionist as L&P is, I don't know what he was thinking when he included A and B, they look horrible and in fact it's not even Sophia, I sincerely believe that the man ran out of ideas on how to advance the story and is dragging this "idea" "of updating Sophia for whatever reason, last year it was the story of her hair, it had to be changed because of the animations and now we have this, a total disaster.

I hope people vote C to save something from this VN if there is anything left to save

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
This developer is a true genius... How does he know how to divert attention when he intends to delay the launch of his game, he does it in a magnificent way, he takes surveys and asks his addicts which Sofia they like, Sofia a, Sofia B , Sofia C and thus begins the great debate, the darker-skinned Sofia the lighter-skinned Sofia... if it is Genesis 6, 7, 8 or nine or who knows if one version is compatible or not compatible with the other and This is how time passes, everyone giving their opinion, everyone debating, and the payers paying, happy and happy because the developer humbly asks all his followers how they would like it to be... social engineering, gentlemen of the best, perfect

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I dont understand last couple of posts from l&p. Didnt he said he will be working on steam once current PD ends? So, whats he doing now. who asked for this? I mean current sophia is good already. Why waste time on this but not on story progress. Could someone enlighten me, whats going on... maybe I've missed l&p's past posts

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting worried now :unsure:
It seems that L&P has completely burned out and does not want to work on the sequel at all, instead it is engaged in some nonsense.
Was he suddenly blind?
Personally, I don't like any of the suggested options at all. This is not Sophia, these ladies only look a little like her.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I dont understand last couple of posts from l&p. Didnt he said he will be working on steam once current PD ends? So, whats he doing now. who asked for this? I mean current sophia is good already. Why waste time on this but not on story progress. Could someone enlighten me, whats going on... maybe I've missed l&p's past posts
He's doing what he always does, which is not doing what he said previously. Be it hiring artists, writers, increasing development speed in various ways, changing this or that, now the most recent one about taking a break to make his Steam release...year after year, again and again. Nothing happening here is anything new, it's the same old behavior in a different wrapper.

It's been a month since last release, and he hasn't even started working on the next update. Instead of working on a new Sophia model the entire time- for whatever goddamn reason, he could have worked on the next update and still work on a new model here and there inbetween. Could be weeks before the progress bars start moving again. But, as I said, nothing out of the ordinary here. Just yet another year with even less content+renders, putting the next estimates for a finished game from previously ~34 years to way above 40+ years (yes, that means never).

Also, anyone here kinda confused how a new model even makes any sense when he was already working on a remaster with Sophia's old model for well over a year? So what... is he gonna do a remaster of the remaster plus another remaster to remove illegal assets in his current remaster to eventually release the first ingame day on Steam in 20 years? This game will simply not make it to Steam. It was just another excuse for L&P aka "I'm gonna hire a team with the money from Steam".

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
This developer is a true genius... How does he know how to divert attention when he intends to delay the launch of his game, he does it in a magnificent way, he takes surveys and asks his addicts which Sofia they like, Sofia a, Sofia B , Sofia C and thus begins the great debate, the darker-skinned Sofia the lighter-skinned Sofia... if it is Genesis 6, 7, 8 or nine or who knows if one version is compatible or not compatible with the other and This is how time passes, everyone giving their opinion, everyone debating, and the payers paying, happy and happy because the developer humbly asks all his followers how they would like it to be... social engineering, gentlemen of the best, perfect
A cat among pigeons

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes