lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This route will be.. Probably frustrating for everyone who waiting more than 3 years for another content between Ellie and Sophia.. So we must wait for next update where will be route without him.. This will be hard to wait :\ but I damn hope that the second route will be amazing and just pure lesbian
nah is the option Sophie/Ellie:love: or Sophie/Eliie/Logan/Tyler :rolleyes: .
i wonder in the Sophie/Ellie they go for a Massage too and who is going to be there the girl or the bold guy :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Luis2008 and Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If Ellie hadn't forgiven Logan, you wouldn't have seen the current teaser image.

Ellie and Dylan acted like boyfriend and girlfriend in front of Tyler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya know, I wonder if that comes up and Sophia gives it away or goes along with it, prob be a choice on what to do, it could be interesting.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
As i'm just browsing the forum here, killing time while waiting on something, i just had a thought on this game's development.

Remember that show from many years ago, 24?

Where the premise was each episode was an hour out of a single day, and it would take an entire season to tell the story of a single 24 hour day?

Even *that* pace is faster than AWAM. :ROFLMAO:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
ya know, I wonder if that comes up and Sophia gives it away or goes along with it, prob be a choice on what to do, it could be interesting.
Not positive but I think that only occurs in the route where she broke up with that cheating scumbag so it's not relevant. Unless that was before the forgiveness choice which I'm not sure either lol

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
You go back a bit and recall the Sophia/Dylan events. Those events were very average events compared to Sophia/sam events. Sophia gave Dylan a hj but it didn't change anything in their relationship. And The Sophia/Dylan relationship is still in the sex-ed stage. There are no feelings,/no emotions, no romantic storyline between Sophia/Dylan. There is no attraction between the two. There is no proper build up between Sophia/Dylan
I totally agree with you. But the next Sophia/Dylan event could be Dylan making progress with Sophia without any sex-ed. And Sophia finally agrees to be Dylan's secret lover. Let's wait and see how L&P will take the Sophia/Dylan storyline next.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think Ellie will tell Sofia that, at least in this update.

Unless this developer has rescheduled, they should meet again on Monday.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK…

Sophia’s level of remorse depends on last night’s events. The only thing that might change is a few renders with different face expressions. Clothing could be the same regardless if she’s filthy or not. Sophia is reflecting PD13 starting with Aiden. She might be pissed but also a little aroused… At the Sam event she was actively involved and she liked it all in all. So remembering it will make her feel horny. During Dylan’s events she was passive since Dylan was begging for her attention… The level of initial remorse depends how far did she go with Dylan. I have a crazy scenario that while she is initially regretting what happened with Dylan last night, this might turn into hornyness. Hence the flirty mood when the door bell rings. When she realised that Sam is at the door she felt like teasing him… At this stage teasing Sam is the norm. Moving on they might share a kiss and some groping to increase Sophia’s hornyness… Once Sam leaves the Parker’s house she goes back to take a shower. There she finds her daughter’s lingerie and smells them. “Ellie was naughty last night” she thinks. At the current release we will see only the scenario where Ellie forgave Logan meaning she got naughty thinking of him. Maybe they exchanged some messages and arranged today’s meeting. To have a similar outcome both Sophia/Ellie morning events I would expect them to put up some lesbian show with kissing and touching for the boys in the end. The heterosexual part of the event might be relatively short. Just to increase the girls level of arousal… Maybe some heavy fingering.

In a crazy scenario they might end up blowing the boys and making them cum on their chest…

Let’s see ;)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

Sophia’s level of remorse depends on last night’s events. The only thing that might change is a few renders with different face expressions. Clothing could be the same regardless if she’s filthy or not. Sophia is reflecting PD13 starting with Aiden. She might be pissed but also a little aroused… At the Sam event she was actively involved and she liked it all in all. So remembering it will make her feel horny. During Dylan’s events she was passive since Dylan was begging for her attention… The level of initial remorse depends how far did she go with Dylan. I have a crazy scenario that while she is initially regretting what happened with Dylan last night, this might turn into hornyness. Hence the flirty mood when the door bell rings. When she realised that Sam is at the door she felt like teasing him… At this stage teasing Sam is the norm. Moving on they might share a kiss and some groping to increase Sophia’s hornyness… Once Sam leaves the Parker’s house she goes back to take a shower. There she finds her daughter’s lingerie and smells them. “Ellie was naughty last night” she thinks. At the current release we will see only the scenario where Ellie forgave Logan meaning she got naughty thinking of him. Maybe they exchanged some messages and arranged today’s meeting. To have a similar outcome both Sophia/Ellie morning events I would expect them to put up some lesbian show with kissing and touching for the boys in the end. The heterosexual part of the event might be relatively short. Just to increase the girls level of arousal… Maybe some heavy fingering.

In a crazy scenario they might end up blowing the boys and making them cum on their chest…

Let’s see ;)
Where do you guys come up with these expectations? It's like you've never played this game before.

Dec 22, 2023

In a crazy scenario, they might end up blowing the boys and making them cum on their chest…

Let’s see ;)
This story flows nicely, I don’t think she’ll blow her date in front of Ellie. I assume it maybe end with both Ellie and Sophia in the locker room getting off finally. Thinking was about right, Sophia taught Ellie how to climax and Sophia herself at the time had to hold back in the shower update. Maybe this time there was so much build-up toward the end of the update when they were alone together in the girls' locker room and both of them got off together, in terms of increasing they bonded more and more. I only say this cause LP said they both have a similar ending. For that to be the case, that means the ending has to evolve only them two. The lesbian content is only them two as well. Just some food for thought but again I really think you are on to something!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is a Spa event, so I'd assume it's either about a massage, sauna or both. Possible that Sophia+Ellie end up getting massaged by Tyler+Logan and/or vice versa instead of the massage therapists who work there (lol), and maybe sauna 2.0 with more naked skin and intimate talk. We all know at this point how much L&P loves to recycle events and scenery over and over again. Sex is certainly not on the menu. Neither with the guys or on the lesbian/incest route, but I don't think anyone who's been following this game for more than a week is expecting that to happen anyway.

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes