Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
If we do have another fashion show,or similar to it.I think Dylan would try for Sophia to parade in her intimates.I am sure that he mentioned this at the mall.
He did but since that was shot down with no survivors or dead on arrival hehe the thought of another option, to be bikinis instead but the main idea was the lingerie. :cool: :sneaky: that was smart changing strategies on the spot and right away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now who knows if that will ever happen but if it does then the score would be:

• Interrupting a lingerie roleplay (which he witnessed anyways)
  • Having a bikini fashion show (which he enjoyed privately)
  • Lingerie fashion show for him? (just for him if really lucky??)
There was an option presented to Sophia that could sort out her problem concerning Bennet ,without sleeping with him, Dylan's grades could also get improved.Win win situation for all besides Bennet that is but, who cares about him
In my game I choose the good wife option since the panties request, so she just walked away without having a 2 weeks deadline, I DID check the rest of the dinner and the options but in the end, kept the first one for my main save and path.

How about that !!! During morning breakfast event
Sophia: Dylan, if you improve your grades I'll let you touch my breasts. ;)
I bet he will. Win win situation. :)
Sounds very good to me hehe. :sneaky::cool:

And who wins, Dylan's desire and erection or Bennet's blackmail. My vote on Dylan :unsure:
When properly motivated Dylan can achieve anything, a kiss on the lips before a soccer match and they won and he did a hat trick. A bikini fashion show and he cooks dinner for him AND Ellie and washes the dishes, when he is properly motivated he gets things done.

Acid grenades from RE2 M79 :giggle:
I'd say...punishment of "The 1000 cuts" then pour tequila and salt as a reminder that he likes to party that much.

And yes, Dylan would win easily against Bennet & Aiden, and both victories will prove gratifying.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
RIP Bennet
Who is that Bennett we are talking about. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I want to see the show Sophia in stockings, it will be amazingly sexy. We need it! Sophia is incredibly sexy in stockings and long heels :love::love::love:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He did but since that was shot down with no survivors or dead on arrival hehe the thought of another option, to be bikinis instead but the main idea was the lingerie. :cool: :sneaky: that was smart changing strategies on the spot and right away.

View attachment 513102
View attachment 513106
View attachment 513107
View attachment 513109
View attachment 513110
View attachment 513111

In my game I choose the good wife option since the panties request, so she just walked away without having a 2 weeks deadline, I DID check the rest of the dinner and the options but in the end, kept the first one for my main save and path.

Sounds very good to me hehe. :sneaky::cool:

When properly motivated Dylan can achieve anything, a kiss on the lips before a soccer match and they won and he did a hat trick. A bikini fashion show and he cooks dinner for him AND Ellie and washes the dishes, when he is properly motivated he gets things done.

I'd say...punishment of "The 1000 cuts" then pour tequila and salt as a reminder that he likes to party that much.

And yes, Dylan would win easily against Bennet & Aiden, and both victories will prove gratifying.
The other option to resolve Dylan's grades problem and Sophia's dilemma concerning Bennet is hinted at in an earlier update

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Who is that Bennett we are talking about. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I want to see the show Sophia in stockings, it will be amazingly sexy. We need it!:love::love::love:
I was PRECISELY in the game loading THAT safe file and you posted the image hahaha.

I thought of that one when I mentioned it and thought of getting some screenshots. :LOL:

The other option to resolve Dylan's grades problem and Sophia's dilemma concerning Bennet is hinted at in an earlier update
I must have read it but honestly, I cannot remember it at the moment. :unsure:

Dylan did sneak in some lingerie during the bikini event
Yes he did, the last one.

screenshot0009.png
Her son is clever and she loves him for that. :cool:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was PRCISELY in the game loading THAT safe file and you posted the image hahaha.

I thought of that one when I mentioned it and thought of getting some screenshots. :LOL:

I must have read it but honestly, I cannot remember it at the moment. :unsure:

Yes he did, the last one.

View attachment 513143
Her son is clever and she loves him for that. :cool:
Given time Sophia will love his dick even more

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If it has to start from being at the perfect place at the right time...

View attachment 513147
View attachment 513148

Finding a way for a private bikini fashion show...

View attachment 513149
View attachment 513150
View attachment 513151
View attachment 513152
View attachment 513153

To finally get a private lingerie fashion show something like this...:love::love::love:

View attachment 513155
View attachment 513156

That would be a very nice story/path progression. :sneaky::love:(y)
If Dylan does not explode before the main event

Reactions: wynlard

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan better win the Aiden fight.We all have a lot riding on it.mind you it could be fun seeing Sophia sooth his wounnds

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.20 star(s) 459 Votes