Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Actually, they all are very hot, because Sophia very very hot :love:
Yeah the problem is NOT in which dress Sophia looks good, is Sophia!!! she looks good in everything!! or... in nothing :sneaky: :love:
The thing is, in which dress does Aiden deserve to see Sophia? and that's maybe A3 or C1 because they're less revealing than the B options and she just needs to honor the deal not excel at it. :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah the problem is NOT in which dress Sophia looks good, is Sophia!!! she looks good in everything!! or... in nothing :sneaky: :love:
The thing is, in which dress does Aiden deserve to see Sophia? and that's maybe A3 or C1 because they're less revealing than the B options and she just needs to honor the deal not excel at it. :sneaky:
Do you think a burka would do for Aiden

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is word getting round about what Aiden is doing to Sophia?
Surely Dylan will hear about this soon
I dont know how I missed this,thanks Alley_Cat

"Good morning, Mrs. Parker. I'm glad I caught you before class."
"I forgot to tell you yesterday that Brian from the other class is switching to your literature and biology class."
"Yes, I already heard about that."
"And Emma's switching class as well, at her own request. She'll be changing with a friend of Jennifer and Mia. It's settled between them."
show day17_Literature_lesson 2
"Emma's changing classes? Really?"
"That's too bad, but I guess I understand it. Thanks for the info!"
show day17_Literature_lesson 1
"But that's not all. Starting tomorrow, Henry and Ethan from your sports class will also be coming to your literature and biology class, and Evelyn is returning from a school exchange."
"Oh, and last but not least. Your sports class later is cancelled, unfortunately, because some technicians are working in the sports hall.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

"I forgot to tell you yesterday that Brian from the other class is switching to your literature and biology class."
"And Emma's switching class as well, at her own request. She'll be changing with a friend of Jennifer and Mia. It's settled between them."
"But that's not all. Starting tomorrow, Henry and Ethan from your sports class will also be coming to your literature and biology class, and Evelyn is returning from a school exchange."
"Oh, and last but not least. Your sports class later is cancelled, unfortunately, because some technicians are working in the sports hall.
I remember he sent Emma to another class because it was difficult to make 2 different Emmas in one event :unsure:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
WOW look at Sophia's butt mmmmmm
Dam you Farrah now I have a stirring and a tingling sensation
I was more checking the boobs and the butt since that doesn't happen in my game. And yes everyone loves Sophia, Sophia is....Sophia just is....Loveable!. :love:

Look at these perfect and delicious buns :devilish::love:

She is a Goddess...

Oh to Behold those delicious buns!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, Dylan has been doing a lot with Sophia, Mother & Son special good times. :sneaky::love:

Last edited:

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Surely Dylan will hear about this soon

where do they get that from?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes