Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And when possible...cockblock Liam (as a good guy he is), you know,...it's just better that way and leaves him to fix the house of course, that Jacuzzi needs fixing for Sophia and her children. :sneaky:
You never know he may even enjoy watching Dylan/Ellie having sex with Sophia

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Nice input.You had me confused there.I just love the way Sophia is looking at Dylan with lustful eyes
Indeed, she is feeling more and more close to her son, still fighting the conflict of the taboo but breaking it at the same slowly time, something she wouldn't do with others just him other than her husband. Getting scared by that realization as she gets aroused and shows it with her nipples.

I like that the relationship is progressing even if sometimes it's slower with her son because is her son but she IS feeling it and enjoying it and they have been sharing a lot of stuff together, even masturbation and an intimate foot massage she was completely enjoying. :sneaky:

You never know he may even enjoy watching Dylan/Ellie having sex with Sophia
Haha possible though for what I understand that happened in the other path he immediately closed the door after interrupting the shower, so...who knows, I doubt it but maybe. :cool:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The best thing that could happen is that Liam goes on another business trip and does not return during the next 20 playable days .... so he will not interfere with anyone
I think I read someplace that Liam is due to take another trip.for a week,

Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Indeed, she is feeling more and more close to her son, still fighting the conflict of the taboo but breaking it at the same slowly time, something she wouldn't do with others just him other than her husband. Getting scared by that realization as she gets aroused and shows it with her nipples.

I like that the relationship is progressing even if sometimes it's slower with her son because is her son but she IS feeling it and enjoying it and they have been sharing a lot of stuff together, even masturbation and an intimate foot massage she was completely enjoying. :sneaky:

Haha possible though for what I understand that happened in the other path he immediately closed the door after interrupting the shower, so...who knows, I doubt it but maybe. :cool:
I doubt it as well.At least with Bennet you probably will have the choice,players choice, whether to say yes or no to Bennets proposal.
As for Aiden having sex with Sophia,dream on

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
And when possible...cockblock Liam (as a good guy he is), you know,...it's just better that way and leaves him to fix the house of course, that Jacuzzi needs fixing for Sophia and her children. :sneaky:
Not just a good guy, but also cuckold. I really don't like NTR, but i want cuckold Liam scenes :ROFLMAO: Liam looks at his wife with other women or even with his son, and ... he just looks. Because he is cuckold!:mad::unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I hope that plane falls :ROFLMAO:
Haha a little drastic I'd say, I just want him not to interrupt the good incest times between Sophia and her children not turning her into a widow and them into orphans from a father. I'd be even more than okay if Liam ends up having an affair with someone from work just to give something to the guy. :cool:

Reactions: chrizzyCL

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I doubt it as well.At least with Bennet you probably will have the choice,players choice, whether to say yes or no to Bennets proposal.
As for Aiden having sex with Sophia,dream on
"Aiden having sex with Sophia"?! yeah dream on!...most of all, we'd pass from a good beating from Dylan to straight-up murder because Dylan is not gonna let Aiden get anywhere that close to Sophia. I'd even click the mouse button gladly to pull the trigger haha.

As for Bennet's...yeah, player's choice, for some...reason.

Not just a good guy, but also cuckold. I really don't like NTR, but i want cuckold Liam scenes :ROFLMAO: Liam looks at his wife with other women or even with his son, and ... he just looks. Because he is cuckold!:mad::unsure::LOL:
I don't like NTR either but maybe that could possibly happen with Mr. Morello if not with her children. Keep betting the house you...

Still, I would like it if he has an affair with someone from work...that might piss off Sophia, sure, but at least she would feel less guilty from cheating on him, less conflict and dilemma and boost more willingness. :cool::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My top 10 characters :unsure:
1-Ellie, Sophia, Patricia, Julia.
2-Alyssa, Nathalie, Vicky, Emma.
3-Dylan.
4-Zac and Sam
10-Liam :ROFLMAO:
My top 10 characters
1.Sophia,Alyssa
2.Nathalie, Vicky, Emma.
3.Patricia, Julia,Alyssa
4.Ellie,unrated

Reactions: lockerxx

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
My top 10 characters
  1. Sophia
  2. Dylan
  3. Patricia
  4. Amber
  5. Marie
  6. Ellie
  7. Don Morello. (He has class and wonder what he could do with Sophia)
  8. Museum dudes (wonder what they'll do with Patricia)
  9. Carl (money and wonder if the flirting from before when dropping the kids means anything and not just to fill a space haha).
  10. Larry.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes