farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I know this is going to throw a bee or two in most people's bonnet's but ...

1. Sophia
2. Ellie/Patricia/Julia/Emma
3. Alyssa/Nathalie/Vicky
4. Christine/Amber
5. Elena/Melanie
6. Mia/Jennifer
9. Liam/Aiden/Logan/Brayden/Kevin
10. Dylan/Sam/Bennett/PJ/Neil/Zac
Too much boys in your top, but i approved all your six position:LOL: And damn, i got upset from Elena again, she's very cute and much prettier than Christine, but we never see her again:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I dont see it myself as I dont think it would fit in with the game style or with Sophia's character
Reason why i said it, come to think that he made her a get a side-job with two elderly dudes and giving you the option to talk about personal matters lol, thats 1. Second, for BDSM, she takes domination way to easy, the mobster to be revealed, the kid who bullies her kid, the teacher. And that water problem to introduce the janitor where she talks about the size, clearly he will be back soon lol. You can just add up the loose ends so far, you can start imagining already where he plans to go with the story lol. it's all about observing tendencies/standards and repeated events.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hahahaha..So much imagination and fascination going on from the fans regarding sophia...Give the woman some break will ya guys!!At this rate the Game name will be changed from A Wife and a Mother to A Slut and a Prostitute! :LOL: :LOL:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Reason why i said it, come to think that he made her a get a side-job with two elderly dudes and giving you the option to talk about personal matters lol, thats 1. Second, for BDSM, she takes domination way to easy, the mobster to be revealed, the kid who bullies her kid, the teacher. And that water problem to introduce the janitor where she talks about the size, clearly he will be back soon lol. You can just add up the loose ends so far, you can start imagining already where he plans to go with the story lol. it's all about observing tendencies/standards and repeated events.
Could be. Dev opens his game to everything.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Not that i want it anyways, just what it looks like to me where it is going, given how he introduces a path and leaves it for future updates. If it comes to BDSM, im definetly avoiding that route.
Me too, I'm just interested in the personal relationship between Mother & Son, with some filthy points and flirts now and then depending on some things, but as for the other fetishes and BDSM...yeah, me too I'm avoiding that route. I can barely tolerate having Sophia to deal with a pendejo like Bennet and a pathetic coward like Aiden, I know it may have some uses the latter and we still need to see what Mr. Morello wants but as for torturing, punishing and all-out humiliation to Sophia? yeah, I'm avoiding it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Guys you need to play some other games to calm down:)
Try some of Shantae games or if you want more challenge Eryi's Action

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
.Sophia was forced into it with the bullies,for her son,not because she wanted to.
The school principal or the police offered no help to Sophia,one of the options was to send Dylan away.
The janitor she saw his dick and was shocked about the size and thought this.It does not mean anything will happen between them.
Personal stuff.If I remember right she talked about how hard it was to balance two breast feeding kids and work no biggie here.
You had the choice to turn down the job.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes