nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I believe that Sophia first sex out of marriage, will be with a woman. Why? Cuz Sophia doesn't see it as a sin/cheat. And that will be a breakthrough. Face it, guys, she needs a hard and tough fuck. I don't see Sam/Dylan doing this.

Reactions: saha 45

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe that Sophia first sex out of marriage, will be with a woman. Why? Cuz Sophia doesn't see it as a sin/cheat. And that will be a breakthrough. Face it, guys, she needs a hard and tough fuck. I don't see Sam/Dylan doing this.
I would like Alyssa to be the first but I think Nathalie has a head start over Alyssa

Reactions: Plnjr987

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I don't think Ellie has quite hit deification yet. There are some here that think she's a stuck up bitch.
Ellie is awesome and very sweet nice girl :love: I just do not understand those who consider her a bitch :cry:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would like Alyssa to be the first but I think Nathalie has a head start over Alyssa
After shower event, Ellie could be the first who's finger visits Sophia's flower. Not sex but small touches.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie is awesome and very sweet nice girl :love: I just do not understand those who consider her a bitch :cry:
To be fair, she's not sweet and nice to everyone. The beach revenge, while hilarious, was OTT. For whatever backstory reason, she is a bitch to Dylan, but that might be her way to get him to finally man up.

• Sad
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To be fair, she's not sweet and nice to everyone. The beach revenge, while hilarious, was OTT. For whatever backstory reason, she is a bitch to Dylan, but that might be her way to get him to finally man up.
Or Ellie wants to jump Dylan really badly

• Wow

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's be honest, someone have to:
"make her cum 3 times before you finish, pick her up and fuck her so she doesn't touch the ground, fuck her in a hand stand. Make bear sounds in her ear. Choke her (never so hard she cant breath or its gonna bruise her) then slap her ass and titties. Pump really shallow for 3 pumps on 4th stroke go balls deep and repeat that process. Pin their legs behind their head then push semi hard around her panty line with your other hand (think Fupa but dont fuck fatties unless emergency) if your doin it right you'll hit her g spot extra hard and you can feel it with your hand thats pushin down. Face fuck her so her mascara runs down like a picasso sketch"
:p ;)
It's the definition of "What does it mean to 'fuck her brains out? "

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Or just the only me see in her only the best :(
Anyway, i don't care. I love Ellie and i love Sophia and noone to stop my love!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Let's be honest, someone have to:
"make her cum 3 times before you finish, pick her up and fuck her so she doesn't touch the ground, fuck her in a hand stand. Make bear sounds in her ear. Choke her (never so hard she cant breath or its gonna bruise her) then slap her ass and titties. Pump really shallow for 3 pumps on 4th stroke go balls deep and repeat that process. Pin their legs behind their head then push semi hard around her panty line with your other hand (think Fupa but dont fuck fatties unless emergency) if your doin it right you'll hit her g spot extra hard and you can feel it with your hand thats pushin down. Face fuck her so her mascara runs down like a picasso sketch"
:p ;)
It's the definition of "What does it mean to 'fuck her brains out? "
Or
The act of shooting someone in the head with a large caliber round and proceeding to have sex with the bullet hole.

• Wow
Reactions: roro

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
if at dinner with Bennett I do not get to the end and I do not take off my panties .... does that disapprove of Dylan in History?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Or
The act of shooting someone in the head with a large caliber round and proceeding to have sex with the bullet hole.
Let's see who's going to be disappointed later. There are many game-days left and have to fill them with something.

• Thinking Face

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think (Dylan/Sam) can stretch it out until the end of the game. Sophia will have her own way and so will the kids. And this is going to go from less to more. Sophia will open up more. Let's see how much.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes